Debate Does Time Travel Have to Do with Consciousness?

Carl Miller

Littlle time i need to get ready to get to school i work for in the morning.

I just woke up still on the bed thinking of yesterday night's chat event about the predictions Titor must have done for March 12 2015.

Well i do not intend to go over it again. I just wish to comment on something relating time travel and its implications. Not properly explain away time travel but contributing with more data to make the issue more explainable.

As an ober (out of the body experiencer) i have had the oportunity to visit certain dimensions in which residents would still be living in the past.

Once i visited Rio de Janeiro vicinities where people were still living according to old costumes by the time the first Ford appeared. I want to make clear that that visit took place in another dimension during and out of the body experience In the same time frame from the observer perspective. I mean some night in say Nov 3rd 1999 within a tiny time spam from 1:34 a.m to 1:37 a.m by my watch on my bedroom table watching the muddy clock from the old gas station in that other otherwordly little town i could see they (the clocks:mine on the table by my bed and theirs on the other dimensional town matched).

I concluded we were in synchronicity in the same time frame although the costumes differentiated so much leading me to think , further, the possibility that the residents there could have a weird concept i had been a time traveler coming from the future to visit them. They could have come to that conclusion by my futuristic clothes i was wearing then.

So i venture to put forward a possibility the time travel may be a consciousness thing.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I had the chance to discuss about time travel and consciousness with a few people over the years. I'd say that both can possibly be related, but in my opinion, we would be likely talking about astral time travel only. I don't rule out the possibility of physical time travel being closely related to consciousness as well.

The experience your shared is a great example of an out of body experience. Some believe that when you project your mind like that, other people you see during the projection might be able to see you as a ghost. What do you think?

Are you currently able to control where and when you are projecting your mind when going OOBE?

Carl Miller

• As i posted i had in mind the fact the gray ebens (extraterrestrial biological entities) would have been spending only a time span of nine months in their jouney from the binary star system of Zeta Reticulae where they live to the planet Earth. I am talking about time from the perspective of the Earth's linear time. I mean, time as we earthlings conceive. There is a dichotomic approach between consciousness out of the body and consciousness incarnated. An ober can judge things differently. As it was already mentioned or suggested when one is functioning upon the other dimension in an obe the emotional and ethical aspects of existence may gain in importance and will certainly overpower the material values of living. On the other dimension the happy moments you encounter a deceased relative -those fugitive moments you have spent with the loved one although having had the duration of 3 min, if so ,according to our time line -those fleeting moments will sure be considered differently by our inbody consciousness. I mean the implications involved in a transformative psychological event such as an encounter with a loved one now residing in the other dimension.

How will a nder (near death experiencer)- those who experienced a close brush to death- judge time ? It is known that out of the body consciousness is temporarily experiencing all its attributes (many of them lost cause the burden represented by physical body blurs perception).
So time has a subjective component. As we black out we will lose the track of time. A stoned man by overdrinking someone who was badly beaten at the head may experience other nuances of time.
Just what happened to my now deceased wife and her sister when they were turned off after a ball of light hovered the car they were in at night.

Time is measured here by change. The hands of a clock moves, the sun rises and sets and falls. Time is a concept created by men whose implications affect us while living in this 3d world.
Pay by the hour. How long does it take to get there. You have so many hours to complete a study course. You have an appointment at a certain time.
Now the way we judge time applying to the ebens (extraterrestrial biological entities) we jump into the conclusion that traveling far beyond the speed of light. We would cross the distance from Zeta Reticuli to Earth in 20 light years. They would accomplish that in nine months. Traveling in the thought speed as i figure out they can only be cyborgs-the flying disc is connected to their bodies and mind. They cannot be dissociated from their flying machine-an extension of their bodies.

So I am considering the eben and its craft as the one an only thing. This is what i call the perfect time machine.Otherwise us and them would only be able to meet in the future. I mean 'my future' cause leaving today it would take me 20 year trip in light speed to get there. If i go back to Earth as i end orbiting one of their planet i will come back to Earth and although 40 years have elapsed by my craft clock the sons in law i haven't had a chance to know woul all have gotten married. Or perhaps dead a long time if Einstein theory is correct. Probably it would br thee arrival of my corpse since i would be coming back to Earth with 96 yrs of age. Perhaps i would be still alive. I dont know.

Some other time i would like to develop these weird thoughts.
As to my obes i confess that I've never tried to control them. Perhaps because i ve listened to my guts telling me that the phenomena would always be playing cat and rat with me. They have a funny way to disobey me and manifest wherever and whenever they want.
By the way it works just like my other supposed psychic powers.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Ah yes. About being observed as 'a ghost'. Yes it has happened to me twice. But i can only consider one of these experients valid since it could be proven and validated by my Babalorixa or Pai de Santo (the medicine man that runs a spiritist center here in my home town). In whose seances which were open to the public i would participate as a medium.
It happened that by dawn i found myself 'concretly' projected in my Babalorixa' s bedroom. Somehow 'me there' wished to aggregate gross energy matter from the environment in order to materialise my perispirit (or ghost) so that i could be noticed. My Babalorixa woke up instantenously jumping out of bed and yelling my name aloud pointing at my living apparition. My spiritual mother as we take the Medicine man's wife woke up frightened without knowing what was going on. I felt myself in their bedroom and i was aware it was an inconvenience. It was not educated to poke my nose, worst, rather intrude myself thst way. Confused i lost all focus and energy dissipated and i found myself in my bed at home. The following day another seance was schedule as usual and sfter the seance i went to see our Babalorixa to discuss the previous events and to apologise myself for having intruded. We have always been friends. He said: i am aware you came into my house using what i call a 'living apparition'. It is allright.Carl. Dont worry. It is OK.

Carl Miller

Very weird things happen and i attribute them to the influence of ebens. I mean the years i ve spent with my wife have proven to be plentiful of eben contacts. Those producing paranormal phenomena will be in contact to the eben since they will be operating in a timeless dimension akin to the eben. PK phenomena, remote viewing, aport, transport and a variety of weird phenomena. It is called resonance field that can be exemplified by crystal glass being shattered to the sound to a certain note being yelled by a pro singer.
I did not mean to post any more comments especially about PK phenomena. Overlook this comment but i could not help posting it. A PK phenomenon has just happened and was validated by our vice principal.
Since long i ve learned not to believe my own eyes. Partly because i was raised in an ortodox christian rational family.
i had just finished rereading what i posted yesterday night when the bell rang. Through the interphone someone wanted to get into school to talk to one of the profissional of education. Since my she college hadn't arrived yet. School morning period starts at 7 am and it was 7:15 am. I could not let the library open obviously. I told the lady to walk to the little gate in front of the school main entrance that i would go there to open the gate for her. Only motobikes and cars were allowed to enter through the parking lot gate i was watching. Community residents, students' parents, so forth could only get into school through the passer by gate including the students on foot.
Well then all i had to do was shutting the library door and go attending the lady walking through the left wing of the school facility all the way across the open area to the little gate. As the visitor entered i jogged fast all my way back to the library not to lose any time. Someone could be waiting. Who knows?
I hurry to open the library door and surprisingly something is blocking the way. I notice in astonishment that the little heavy table by often stands by the door (from where i can surveil the front parking lot area that leads to the main gate). Holy smokes, the table i sit at is blocking the library door and i am having difficulty moving it over!!!
Fortunately our vice principal who is interested in yoga and mind power and so on was walking near. I call him and show him what i cannot believe myself. Inspecting the little space open in fact a slit between the door and the table the vice principal starts to cry if anybody was there cause the table could only be moved from the inside. Whoever had blocked the door could only still be inside. All the windows locked whoever accountable for that could only be in. The vice principal helped me unblock the door we hear the heavy table crying as it slipped with difficulty.
As we entered the library we start looking high and low. It occured to me that someone could be there. We find no one. The table did it itself.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a great story. :)

Did it ever happen to you meet your double, or if you prefer, your doppelganger?

Those aliens you are talking about, what if they are humans from the distant future?

Carl Miller

No, i ve never met my double in the physical plane. I mean i ve never come across an entity who bore all my psychological and physical attributes anyone who showed any physicality who acted or behaved like me so as to had led me to think that i had actually met myself. At least in our reality here now.
Of course going through an obe i have experienced duplicity of consciousness in various degrees as the ability of perceptiveness that continuosly bilocates intensifying awareness of the physical body in the bed to the detriment of awareness in the 'astral plane',minimizing it giving preponderance to awareness of the double self operating in the other dimension and the other way around. The apparent duplicity is explained away by the gap created by the vibrational difference between the physical body and the energy body. And the gap is installed when consciousness starts operating in light alpha range. The advantage of not losing physical awareness is that consciousness stops creating day dreams or lucid dreams and focus on reality checks discerning fantasies from reality.

What if the ones i take as ets are nothing more than humans coming from the future?
I cannot give an answer to that. But i have thought about it. It sure is an interesting subject. I relate to pictograms found in caverns which dates thousands of years ago. I have seen some of them that resembled perfectly well today's airplanes. I am not mentioning those round and flat with domes whose pictograms abound i.n archaelogical sites. I mean pictures on stones that looked like our planes. Who would have inspired the ape like human of that era to draw pictures of today's plane shaped crafts. If it were not 'us' people from our time visiting them. It is mind blowing but what other explanation one could provide to solve this scandalous riddle? All right one could state that they must have envisioned those crafts. They could have foreseen the future where those flying machines would be an ordinary fact. But the difficulty in this assertion lies in explaining away the determinism involved. Since we are taken over by fate what will we be other than mere machines without free will? Once again i never ridicule the possibility ets may be 'us' from the future visiting 'us' from the present.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hi Carl...When i was 6 years old in 1952, i was drawing pictures of rockets going to the moon, much to my parents delight..
In 1969 when this supposedly happened, i did mention to my parents about the pictures i drew, to which they both said, oh yes John you used to have such wonderful dreams when you were young ::LOL:::D

Carl Miller

Hello timeflipper,
Well lots can be said about the moon. So many things to say about the whole complex issue of the moon sometimes i really do not know how to begin. It is somewhat difficult to articulate this. Funny me too i ve always been interested by the moon since i was but a child about 4 or 5 yrs of age. The moon has always intrigued me. My mom got used to sit by my side at the porch so that i could contemplate the full moon till i finally dozed off.

Lemme begin to articulate pointing up that people are very much interested in Mars, for example, or in the possible existence of Intelligent Beings somewhere in the very far distant reaches of space. But with the Moon, it s always as if Earthside human consciousness of the satellite is somehow rigged so as : a) to avoid thinking too much about it; b) to disregard any unusual lunar phenomena. So the Moon is disregarded and generally the common opinion is that the Moon is just a desert area. Obviously i do not quite agree. Ty. Have a nice day!

Carl Miller

Timeflipper, all orbs are inhabitted. The Moon is no exception. There sure is a civilization in the Moon. Even 'eyeballing' we can see there are anomalies in the Moon surface. Everyone got familiar to that. No panick involved. I just would not meddle with Moon entities since they are psychics and can spot an unwanted presence. I do not meddle with them...
But i had better talk about other type of beings. There are beings from other dimensions whose light body vibrates in a freaquency almost unbearable to us human. If you would call them angels you would have got close. Humanoids extremely thin and tall that behold a human being as a nanny does to a child. They never impose themselves they do not wish to take over us they do not meddle in the human affairs. When they approach an earthling being they cho
ose to meet an iniciate, never a novice. Their presence and influence in my bedroom is so outwordly in its effects that it is difficult to fit it in our ordinary consciousness framework. Bumpgeese (plural form of bumpgoose) through your whole energy body as it attunes to the entity frequency and finally you end up begging it to go away so disturbing and unbearable the psychic massage gets. But as i said these entities have no bases 'near by'. In a blind men 's land whoever eyed man is an Einstein.

Last edited: