Dont believe in doomsday scenario!

dave11

I have long believed that there will never be a " doomsday " as we percieve it , i believe , that it will be a very slow procces , as humanity dwindles down to zero , the earth will continue to thrive , and a new form of centians shall inherit the earth, its possible we are being pushed to extinction by an outside inteligence , i dont know , this is just what i think it isnt real unless i see it with my own eyes..

HDRKID

I believe that is what you see.

Taken from
Ratings Agency Downgrades U.S. Credit - Leah Barkoukis

"[T]he FED’s QE3 will stoke the stock market and commodity prices, but in our opinion will hurt the US economy"

Expect prices to increase. Here is what I see.

It is like you order a pizza. Finally it arrives. Of course, no one wants to pay. However, everyone want to eat a piece.

JMS_Legacy

I have long believed that there will never be a " doomsday " as we percieve it , i believe , that it will be a very slow procces , as humanity dwindles down to zero , the earth will continue to thrive , and a new form of centians shall inherit the earth, its possible we are being pushed to extinction by an outside inteligence , i dont know , this is just what i think it isnt real unless i see it with my own eyes..

Highly interesting. I also have doubt of a Doomsday happening as we perceive it. I strongly believe, however, that there will come the day when we all witness a drastic event that will open all of our eyes. No person will ever accurately predict the date of such an event though.

titorite

I think we'll all live on forever minus those of us that pass in the occasional hic up every now and again...

The dinosaurs may of died but life moves on without em.

Justinian

I'm kind of in this with all of you. I think there will have to come a re awakening period where people are just going to get fed up with the way we're living and change or die will be the only options. From the way our governments work, to religion, and the environment. Eventually it's going to come down to settle on world peace or just kill each other off. Alliances will form and countries will merge to protect themselves, but eventually everything reaches a boiling point.