Don't do drugs

Khaos

where the wild things are
So I was out walking today, minding my own business and this guy comes across the street, and starts cussing at me, yelling at me, calling me names from motherfucker to bitch boy, calling me a coward and other names. Keep walking towards him and he pulls his phone out and starts taking photos of me, and telling me how he's gonna beat my ass, and then he starts taking photos of people across the street, picks up a rock, throws it at a kid, the father of the kid comes over and me and the father are confronting the guy, the mother across the street calls the police, the cops show up, the guy is high as fuck, trips over himself, the father grabs him and the police grab him and cuff him

A car pulls up with a girl inside, they search the car, find drugs, find drugs on the guy.

Me and the father file a police report

Moral of the story

Don't do drugs, folks.

Khaos

Also want to say this, this guy was calling me a coward, while he was the one walking away from me.

Yeah I am a coward, because I'm walking towards you, ready to fight you, and you are running away from me. That is great logic.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Also want to say this, this guy was calling me a coward, while he was the one walking away from me.

Yeah I am a coward, because I'm walking towards you, ready to fight you, and you are running away from me. That is great logic.

What a whacko. You did the right thing.

Carl Miller

This is very sad. We have just had a prolonged weekend here on our domain. So sad watching a cold hard reality, kids are doing drugs. Unfortunately the Hip Hop movement here, listen careful to see the lyrics of the songs, the words tell of violence, conflict, aberrant behavior. It makes us wonder what is going on with these kids. Something must have happened last weekend during the Hip Hop festival, people were telling of shots, a missing bullet must have hit someone. It is sad, perhaps they were doing that violent dancing style that invariably ends up to violence. IDK. I only know that IT IS SAD.

Wind7

Staff
Back in '04, a person suspected of making meth moved away, the neighborhood calmed out and many were relieved that he was gone.

A bit later, an older couple moved into the house that once belonged
to 'Mr. Meth'. We eventually became good friends.
One day when I was over visiting, he called me into his garage pointing at the window facing my house and asked, "what's up with that?"

The window was completely painted black except for a nickel sized peep hole in the center.

My heart sunk as I told him about the former druggie neighbor that once occupied his home.
"That explains some of the weirdos that have come knocking at my door after sundown."

He was a good neighbor along with his gal, and it was sad to see them move away a year or so later.

It seems homes and neighborhoods that have had that kind of environment living in them, have some sort of stigma.
It isn't fair.

The drugs are still around...somewhere....just not so much right next door anymore.

I hate drugs.

By looking around the neighborhood or area(s) in general, you would never know that, that exists.

Sad.

Lumbergooz

you re lucky got police..seen Asia?...police has a share...so they catch a few to prove that they re working...and leave most bcoz they get a share frm street vendor...u can t take a shortcut betwn houses or bldngs coz u get mugged, or sometimes injured..call police, best case they save u frm hurt, but let the addict go...then advice u to go away or else the gang will get ur address (somehow from police files) and then target u...So God bless America..better than Asia so so fkd up..a rotten fish frm head 2 toe...

Carl Miller

@Lumbergooz,,,,sure that the police or at least the rotten part of the institution can be involved with criminality. But lately, here on my geopolitical domain we are much more concerned with the Justice which is being too much lenient to crime. Police arrests and the Law releases.

Lumbergooz

@Carl Miller : i agree w u..1st world countries r soft w crime..need stiffer legislations and faster justice system. ..media needs better mgmt coz it glorifies the rich & powerful gangsters..producing new generations of get-rich-quick no matter what. .

Khaos

Back in '04, a person suspected of making meth moved away, the neighborhood calmed out and many were relieved that he was gone.

A bit later, an older couple moved into the house that once belonged
to 'Mr. Meth'. We eventually became good friends.
One day when I was over visiting, he called me into his garage pointing at the window facing my house and asked, "what's up with that?"

The window was completely painted black except for a nickel sized peep hole in the center.

My heart sunk as I told him about the former druggie neighbor that once occupied his home.
"That explains some of the weirdos that have come knocking at my door after sundown."

He was a good neighbor along with his gal, and it was sad to see them move away a year or so later.

It seems homes and neighborhoods that have had that kind of environment living in them, have some sort of stigma.
It isn't fair.

The drugs are still around...somewhere....just not so much right next door anymore.

I hate drugs.

By looking around the neighborhood or area(s) in general, you would never know that, that exists.

Sad.

The apartment I am in now, is a house divided into several apartments and years ago (around 2008) it was abandoned and squatted by meth dealers and addicts. My neighbor upstairs who has lived here since the landlord bought and renovated the property says that there used to be people who came over looking to buy crystal (slang for meth)

There is this one guy who is a drug addict who roams around every now and then, and he comes over once in a while asking for shit, and we tell him those people no longer live here, and he goes about his business. For the most part its a quiet area around here, though lately we have been keeping an eye on the house, because one of our neighbors got robbed in daylight and also someone broke into the shed we all share and made off with our tools that we use to work on the house. Not a bad area, just some shady people from time to time. I am very touchy about where I live, I do plenty of research of the neighborhood and crime rates, and etc, before I move in. No place is perfect, you are always going have trouble, but some places are better than others.

TnWatchdog

Back in the day many people would take and overdose on illegal drugs. Today many take illegal and legal prescription drugs and end up overdosing. I usually don't like too many tunes that have been made after the 80's but this has a good sound and carries a strong message.

Just say no to all drugs!