Don't like responsive design on mobile devices

IroncladMarshmallow

The website looks different today, and it's really hard to navigate on my phone. Is there a way we can have it displayed like it was before today, like maybe something in account settings?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I enabled the responsive design. It's supposed to make things easier on a mobile device.

There's isn't currently an option to disable it. Responsive design is a trend that allows websites to be easier to use and to navigate on a mobile phone web browser.

What makes it harder for you to navigate? Is it that the sidebar is at the bottom?

PS. I renamed the thread.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I enabled the responsive design. It's supposed to make things easier on a mobile device.

There's isn't currently an option to disable it. Responsive design is a trend that allows websites to be easier to use and to navigate on a mobile phone web browser.

What makes it harder for you to navigate? Is it that the sidebar is at the bottom?

You damaged it! Someone went online to get their daily chocolate fix, and found Rhubarb there in its place.

IroncladMarshmallow

You damaged it! Someone went online to get their daily chocolate fix, and found Rhubarb there in its place.
lol Einstein is right.