Doomsayers: Planet X will destroy Earth this month

SarahAlways

"Cosmic pulse" doesn't refer to anything astronomical. That is, it's not in the vocabulary.
That's not to say that hugely powerful waves of energy can't fry us from some distant star out in space. Check it out - this happened in 2004:
The flood of gamma and X-rays that washed over the Earth was detected by several satellites designed to observe the high-energy skies. RHESSI, which observes the Sun, saw this blast. INTEGRAL, used to look for gamma rays from monster black holes, saw this blast. The newly-launched Swift satellite, which was designed and built to detect bursts of gamma-ray from across the Universe, not only saw this blast but was so flooded with energy its detectors completely saturated—think of it as trying to fill a drinking glass with a fire hose. Even more amazingly, Swift wasn’t even pointed anywhere near the direction of the burst: In other words, this flood of energy passed right through the body of the spacecraft itself and was still so strong it totally overwhelmed the cameras.

It gets worse. This enormous wave of fierce energy was so powerful it actually partially ionized the Earth’s upper atmosphere, and it made the Earth’s magnetic field ring like a bell. Several satellites were actually blinded by the event. Whatever this event was, it came from deep space and still was able to physically affect the Earth itself!
Link
That's from Phil Plait who runs the "Bad Astronomy" website. He doesn't make stuff up. That star was 50,000 light years away and still hit us hard. There are thousands of similar stars half that distance and less from the Earth.

But you still shouldn't worry. After all, you can't do anything about it.
Even our own Sun could kill us so who cares what else out there can?

Harte
Thanks, that's reassuring... I think.

Carl Miller

Sometimes i feel like somebody is watching me. I have no privacy.
My fate is Hard. When i was a kid i was poisoned by rat piss. I had a fever. My hands felt like two ballons. Now i ve got that feeling back again. The fever made me see flying saucers in the sky. As i was following one cigar shaped i stumbled and banged my head on a banana tree. Since there are so many in the forests we live in my country. All of a sudden i started seeing weird clouds. They were starting to create strange cloud formations back then in 1988. The Project Blue Book i guess.
Today my neck tends to get stiff as it always heads my head to the sky. It is not the scaring boooms that scares the h... out of me. Not mentioning the menacing weird cloud formations and luminous clouds that brights the night, now i must also worry about Nibiru. Since i have no money to buy provisions and who knows purchase a
a land on the moon. And as i live on the second floor under a kick in the belly of a neighbor about whom we had an argument no so long ago. With the coming of Nibiru i see his apartment and himself collapsing on my head during a certain earthquake.

steven chiverton

Do you buy that?

----------

Forget the election recount, end-of-year tax planning, Christmas shopping … in fact, you can forget pretty much everything.

We’re all going die this month or sometime in 2017, depending on what your favorite doomsayer is predicting.

Yes, despite surviving Y2K, global warming and eight years of Barack Obama, we’re not out of the woods yet — the universe has one last dirty trick up its cosmic sleeve.

Planet X aka Niburu! And it’s about to clean Earth’s orbital clock.

Don’t believe it? Just Google “Nibiru December 2016” – 175,000 Google results can’t be wrong.

The giant, rogue planet barreling through the far reaches of the solar system on its erratic orbit – if reports can be believed – will emerge from somewhere between Mars and Neptune after a 100,000-year journey to make either a disastrous flyby or direct collision with Earth. Either way – as it has in all its previous Earth encounters – Nibiru will leave mass extinction in its wake.

While Nibiru may be new to most people, it has been around since 1995, reports Indy100, and it has been previously predicted to collide with Earth four times – 2003, 2007, 2012, and 2015, plus several times this year.

Had it not been for the 1995 “Zeta Vision” reportedly received by a woman named Nancy Lieder, who claims to communicate with aliens, the world would not even know of the existence of the cosmic predator. But it’s the very existence of Planet X that is it’s biggest problem.

Widespread rumors of an apocalypse in 2012 caused the Solar System Exploration Research Institute, a division of NASA, to issue a statement assuring the public there was nothing to worry about. Literally nothing.

“The biggest missing link in the doomsday prophecy is Nibiru itself,” statement said.

“If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist,” the SSERI statement noted.

Read more:
Doomsayers: Planet X will destroy Earth this month
thats long past and another false prophet