Doppelgangers

Prince Petropia

The doppelgangers are ghostly apparitions that resemble living people, who are seen as an omen of death or disaster. Read more about doppelgangers here: Doppelganger Phenomenon |All About Occult. Please read the article on the above link and tell me how you liked it. Please correct me if I have made any mistakes in the article. Leave a comment on the blog post in the above link if you like it.

Nice article, man! It's interesting, concise yet immersive. Great job!

Just as a point of interest, have you ever read about enchanted items (often mirrors and the like) that have been said to create dopplegangers? I don't know much about them (having never done a lot of research on the subject), but given your article it seems like the sort of thing you may find interesting! :)

Prince Petropia

Nice article, man! It's interesting, concise yet immersive. Great job!

Just as a point of interest, have you ever read about enchanted items (often mirrors and the like) that have been said to create doppelgangers? I don't know much about them (having never done a lot of research on the subject), but given your article it seems like the sort of thing you may find interesting! :)
Thanks for reading my article, I am very happy that you liked it. An interesting point brought forth by you about enchanted objects creating by doppelgangers.

Not a problem! :D I had a look around your blog, you have some great content on it! Your concept of possible skeptic explanation, and then other explanations is great too!