Dorner Faked His Own Death

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I thought it was all to convenient. I mean a man with with police and military training doesn't engage the enemy without a plan of escape. Yet Dorner backed himself into a corner after leading officers to his whereabouts. Unless he did have a plan for escape. Just how did the cabin fire start? Authorities haven't admitted to starting the fire. Not that they would, if they did. But let's suppose that Dorner has engineered this plan of escape to take the heat off him. He has had enough time to acquire a body to pull it off. Someone close in size to himself. Just dowse the body in a flammable liquid and start the fire. Reports say a gunshot was heard shortly after the fire started. That was supposed to lead us into believing that Dorner committed suicide at that point in time. Right after that exploding ammo was heard amidst the blaze that ensued. Thus leading authorities to believe it was not safe to enter the cabin. So they let it burn to the ground. Charred remains of a body believed to be Dorner's was found. We'll have to wait for forensic evidence to confirm if it really was Dorner. That means a considerable amount of time will have to pass before we know for sure. But we all believe he is dead. Just like we are supposed to. Dorner probably just put on his invisible cloak that he had obtained while in the military. And then he just walked right out of there. Right under the authorities noses. Hi Tech crime. The wave of the future. That's my prediction for what really happened. Not that the public will ever be informed if this was the case.

TnWatchdog

They will come out and confirm the remains are indeed, Dorners...but can you believe the results? I'm with you Einstein...Dorner or others involved in a cover-up had this cabin picked out and an escape plan in place but we will never know for sure. Another mystery to be filed away with Hoffa, Roswell, WTC, etc, and etc. They will announce... 'case closed'!

Metal Rivet

I believe the fire was started via phosphorus canisters fired into the cabin. Being it was full of ammunition and explosive this would explain this white smoke and quick intensity to the fire. If phosphorus was used the only record left behind of his body may be teeth. As phosphorus consumes bone and flesh with ease.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The only way I figure we'll know if he got away with it, is to periodically punch in "Dorner sightings" in a variety of search engines.

As to what started the fire? I notice that information appears to be missing in the news media. Probably because if it was released that authorities decided to burn the place down, human rights activists would get involved. A very cruel and inhuman way to murder someone. But weren't they burning people for being witches last week?

titorite

Actually the authorities have admitted to it. The police are also on the record planning it. It has been broadcast everywhere. The police pre-meditation I mean.

Samstwitch

Yes, that's right. CNN has been playing a recorded exchange of conversation between the Police...and also a recording taped by a reporter near the scene. The Cops deliberately set the cabin on fire! You hear the Cops discussing how they're going to do it. That's in the Audio. It's a must-hear. A single-shot is fired (presumably from inside the cabin, sounding like Dorner shot himself)...and the cops deliberately set the cabin on fire to flush him out.
I believe he's dead, but we must wait for forensics to know for sure. When the targeted Cops and their families come out of hiding, we will know for sure. They are too fearful to come out of hiding until a positive ID is made on Dorner.
Dorner did not have things well planned out. His truck broke down and he abandoned it. At the cabin, he took 2 maids hostage. He was desperate at the end.
If he had planned things out well, he would have been sniper-shooting his targets, those he sought revenge on. But instead he randomly shot at officers whenever he encountered them when he was on-the-run. Seems to me, the only thing that was planned was the killing of Quan's daughter and her fiancee, which was a cowardly deed.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes, that's right. CNN has been playing a recorded exchange of conversation between the Police...and also a recording taped by a reporter near the scene. The Cops deliberately set the cabin on fire! You hear the Cops discussing how they're going to do it. That's in the Audio. It's a must-hear. A single-shot is fired (presumably from inside the cabin, sounding like Dorner shot himself)...and the cops deliberately set the cabin on fire to flush him out.
I believe he's dead, but we must wait for forensics to know for sure. When the targeted Cops and their families come out of hiding, we will know for sure. They are too fearful to come out of hiding until a positive ID is made on Dorner.
Dorner did not have things well planned out. His truck broke down and he abandoned it. At the cabin, he took 2 maids hostage. He was desperate at the end.
If he had planned things out well, he would have been sniper-shooting his targets, those he sought revenge on. But instead he randomly shot at officers whenever he encountered them when he was on-the-run. Seems to me, the only thing that was planned was the killing of Quan's daughter and her fiancee, which was a cowardly deed.

Could you provide a link to that audio? I haven't heard that one yet.