Doubt about Arlinsky's device

asdronin

Hi all,
I m not very familiar with Arlinsky works, Im starting to discover all thanks to a friend who sent me some of his works, I know most of these works are missing from everywhere somehow, some may say its the CIA who made it, we cant know for now. Also searching for threads linked to him I see several people commented on his stuff, but only a few went around building what he designed. I was having a look at the blueprints he made for this device that is supposed to traspose us into other reality, Im not very experienced with this field of electronics, but since in this forum we have people with great knowledge and experience I wonder, has anybody managed to build the device following his blueprints? I have seen photos of this device built by someone in modern time (photo has large resolution and had no grain), still dont know if it was just approximate or complete build and I dont know if it brought any results. Have any of you tried to build it? and if so what happened? I know other devices have been built in this forum and wouldnt surprise me that this specific one was built, and so since I havent found a thread that states it worked I guess maybe we have an incomplete blueprint or need additional data that was taken from online space.

If its wrong section to ask for this please receive my apologies, I think this is linked to the power of the mind because he says in his third book that this can be achieved with just the mind or with the device he designed, so I think its always the mind doing it just the device may help in that

steven chiverton

file dose not exist on this server it says so theres nothing to download if you have that file can you re upload it here so we wont have to access an empty server

asdronin

Sorry, I didnt know it was possible to upload it here, there it is, let me know your thoughts, and of course if anyone has some knowledge or experience regarding this please share it

Attachments

• Arlinsky.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 24

steven chiverton

the files in it are mostly all steven Gibbs files the one about the chrono craft by Arlinsky is so poorly done i cant zoom in to get a better look and that's about all there is about Arlinsky even the drawing is so poorly done id need to try get it enlarged to see it properly. if that dont distort it more

asdronin

Thanks for checking this, apparently there is one that seems to be redrawn from Arlinsky blueprint, but Im not entirely certain, I know the quality of the original material from him is low