Dr.Tiller's Intention Host Device - How does it work? Can we replicate it?

TimeFlipper

just gibberish to me and the schematic dosent list all the details of parts used so its out of reach
Absolutely correct Cousin Cobber!!

Why not consider making another STM such as you did before, then maybe offer it to our Paranormalis member Dustin255, for a fee agreed between the two of you? (including post and packing)...I can personally vouch for your excellent engineering skills and circuit ruggedness Cobber Steve (y):)..

dustin255

I
Absolutely correct Cousin Cobber!!

Why not consider making another STM such as you did before, then maybe offer it to our Paranormalis member Dustin255, for a fee agreed between the two of you? (including post and packing)...I can personally vouch for your excellent engineering skills and circuit ruggedness Cobber Steve (y):)..
I have an STM already. I got from the guy on Ebay 2 months ago and it probably was overpriced priced but, I got $100 off. I'm interested in intention devices. I'm trying to work towards building my own thing. I'm trying to do the free Electical Engineering Course with Khan Academy (USA). It covers fundamentals and circuit analysis then after I'll try building my curcuit in a virtual program.

steven chiverton

my last two stm circuits i have still and used parts of the stm and parts for the round amplifier and like always no vortex to test them on so they are stowed away for the future along with 2 hdr units ones experimental trifiler or quad pancake rubbing coil one of the inputs is for frequency injection or ac audio frequency injection experiments and the other is just set the way a normal rubbing coil is, and my second hdr is there to and only one out of over half a dozen electromagnets left , which i designed to last ages and not get hot even runing it for over an hour dosent get hot , im getting ready to design a new circuit box for my sonic frequency generator experiments a portable one . a design ive only built a few times so this is a different than my circuit box ones and would have no sharp corners as they will be rounded off

TimeFlipper

im not making any stms to give away for free like i once did otherwise everyone will want one and it can get costly to
I completely agree with you Cousin Steve, thats why i mentioned in my previous posting that you and dustin255 come to a financial agreement IF he wanted you to make an STM for him...As it turned out, dustin255 had already purchased an STM..

You could always put an advert on Ebay for an STM or even an HDR, you only have to be careful HOW you advertise it on Ebay..