Dragon's Triangle

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Note: There is a possible link to aliens, but I'll get to that in a bit.

Dragon's Triangle is another phenomenon similar to the Bermuda triangle, but it is located off the coast of Japan. According to Charles Berlitz, who wrote books about both the Bermuda Triangle and Dragon's Triangle, Japan lost 5 military vessels and over 700 crew members to Dragon's Triangle between 1952 and 1954. Some people dispute this saying that they were fishing boats, not military ships, but still, where did they go? Apparently, there are a lot of volcanoes under the water in the area and Dragon's Triangle is also rumored to be the home of an underwater alien base.

My question: Why the triangle? It is suspcious to me that the location of missing ships lies within a triangle, just like Bermuda. Either something is up, or it's just coincidence because ships wouldn't wander any farther out than they would have to.

So, what do you think? Are aliens involved? Is it just coincidence? Or is it another mystery we'll never solve? Furthermore, why doesn't anyone investigate the area by exploring under water?

triangledudragon.jpg

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think there are periodic dimensional rifts that open up to parallel earths.

Remember those military aircraft that disappeared off the coast of Florida? They found underwater wreckage of identical aircraft. But the serial numbers didn't match up. So I think that is physical evidence of trans-location between parallel earths.

TnWatchdog

I never heard of the Dragon's Triangle. I guess I've lived a sheltered life but I always was fascinated by the Bermuda Triangle with all the disappearances over the years. It is like you have seen too much so we can't let you go or maybe something completely out of this world that is due to aliens. I don't know for sure but it is interesting. What better a place to have an alien base than below water 2-3 miles down. I think they could have drawn a circle or a box around these areas and it would have made sense but there is something about the triangle that makes it mysterious.

Last edited by a moderator:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think there are periodic dimensional rifts that open up to parallel earths.

Remember those military aircraft that disappeared off the coast of Florida? They found underwater wreckage of identical aircraft. But the serial numbers didn't match up. So I think that is physical evidence of trans-location between parallel earths.

I actually don't recall that. Cool. Perhaps with an underwater vehicle we could time time travel. Maybe that's what all these UFO's are that come out of the water and perhaps they're vehicles from the future. Humans. Why would they want to come back here? Who really knows. Maybe they're out of certain resources.

Good lord, I can't think of any other word besides maybe and perhaps... potentially?