Dream (Astral Travel?)

N3wlyAw0k3n

It was like a something destroyed an area..i was working on a house with my dad and my bed was in tbe attic, bunk beds..well on top of it were 1000s of black widow spiders...then i remember walking on the roof...house must have been low..i dont know but there were other people there...homless people..I came walking accross tohe roof with toilet paper a 12 pack. One of the guys tells another to get out of my way because im one of the people helping fix it up so they can have a place...one of the rolls goes flying and lands in tbe corner of the roof...I reached over to grab it and ended up sliding off the roof and yelled but nothing came out...I fell for a long time and woke up like I fell back into body...then my mouth was open when i woke up and completely dry. I am lost for words or thoughts on this . . .What are your thoughts?

N3wlyAw0k3n

A little background regarding myself. I was raised with a library in my home filled with spiritual, religious thought and research on the state of the mind and mental health. From a young age my mother encouraged self learning within the safety of my own home, while she directed my reading list with books she found of significance for my growing intellect. I now prefer self education versus academia in an any organized collegiate institution. I find the path of self learning provides the freedom necessary to develop self knowing and original thought, versus the university form of learning and grooming students into their desired framework for society. I find our education system to be utalitarian promoting a communist form of life.

With such said, in my self learning I have come to the understand logic based thinking of the world around us yields more significant results of what is true and what is not.

In my youth I was intrigued by energy influence and Astral Projection. Very young in my youth, I might add. I explored traveling in my sleep. The result always was the same. A dream dimension in dark and obscure places that never reflected the real world. I had the ability to control flight in dreaming. It was exhilarating. None the less in the end, none of it was real. It was simply a dream in which I was conscious enough in sleep to control my personal choices while in a state of which I could not control my surroundings. The only true fun part of it? Flying, sometimes at fast speeds and amazing heights where ever I wished. A thing no one can do in real life. Therefore, logically the experience itself isn't real.

Simply put, willfull astral projection is not a form of travel through time. While time travel mathematically has been proven as a possibility, it would be a real physical process traveling to real physical places located in the physical grand universe.

It was a dream you encountered. If you wish, a thing to further explore simply for the fun of where your mind and consciousness may take you. In the end, it doesn't not hold tangible physicality as a result. Solely the work of beautiful mind exploring its capacity.

So, I have found... Personally.

I have to admit. I do miss flying in my dreams. That was amazing! Not real, but still fun as heck!
Thank you for taking the time to reply! I just didnt know how to classify it..so i put it under time travel lol. I have seen different things before laying in bed quietly not even realizing i was meditating. I agree with your thoughts on learning. I feel I will fit in here nicely. I hope my next dream I can see myself flying...falling was scary but flying wpuld be amazing.

Cirrus

I have to admit. I do miss flying in my dreams. That was amazing! Not real, but still fun as heck!

When did you lose the ability to fly in your dreams? When I'm in a conscious dream state, I too can fly (among other things). It would be strange if this ability in dreaming just went away.

abnormalaties

it has been so long since flew.
about 2 years
I blame my illness. I can do it with medetation but I prefer it to happen naturally.
I miss the clean clarity of astral travel my mind has accumulated cobwebs .

Ray 351350

It was like a something destroyed an area..i was working on a house with my dad and my bed was in tbe attic, bunk beds..well on top of it were 1000s of black widow spiders...then i remember walking on the roof...house must have been low..i dont know but there were other people there...homless people..I came walking accross tohe roof with toilet paper a 12 pack. One of the guys tells another to get out of my way because im one of the people helping fix it up so they can have a place...one of the rolls goes flying and lands in tbe corner of the roof...I reached over to grab it and ended up sliding off the roof and yelled but nothing came out...I fell for a long time and woke up like I fell back into body...then my mouth was open when i woke up and completely dry. I am lost for words or thoughts on this . . .What are your thoughts?
Hi