Dream Déjà vu?

Servantis

So amongst my list of unusual occurrences I can count being a lucid dreamer,in fact so much so that I have times where it gets so bad I just wish it would stop so I can get some damn sleep as I wake up more tired then when I went to bed.

I swear to gawd that when I do this I have dreams so real that it's no different then me sitting here typing this,and a lot of the time I know I'm dreaming plus a lot of other things which I'll cover later on.

Right now I'm going to toss this out there and see if anybody has experienced this,that is if you can wrap your head around it.....

The last six years I've had this very disturbing thing happen when I lucid dream sometimes;basically I'll be in some fantastic place (try a restaurant at the base of a huge Chinese temple,in the desert,off a highway..in the American south west do not ask me how I know this I just do) where it gets confusing even for me is I know I've been there before yet I also know that I've never dreamed of this place before either and there's no way it's real so how could I have been there before yet know I haven't dreamed it because it's not a real place I've seen and I've never dreamed of it???? so how the bloody hell could I have been there????

Can you see where it makes me crazy? crazy enough that I remember the dreams enough to recall them not only when I'm awake but for a long time after?

So far the last six years I've had it happen twice and I still remember them that restaurant is one,another involved a school by a highway.

The only two reasons I can think of for this is I've dreamed of the places before and forgot,or possibly actually dreamed of them that same night and just picked up where I left off,the biggest thing for me with lucid dreaming that's hard to deal with is time doesn't exist as we know it,I've literally experienced a few thousand years go by in a few short minutes,for some reason that's very disorienting and causes me some massive confusion.

If you read this and are confused as hell I don't blame you,it actually confuses me but I'm trying my best to wrap my head around my very strange sleep habits.

Again something I have much more to say on but I'll start with this and if you folks want I can either share the rest of my stories here in this thread or start separate ones for the stuff that my head does to me when I sleep....

Night Vision

So amongst my list of unusual occurrences I can count being a lucid dreamer,in fact so much so that I have times where it gets so bad I just wish it would stop so I can get some damn sleep as I wake up more tired then when I went to bed.

I swear to gawd that when I do this I have dreams so real that it's no different then me sitting here typing this,and a lot of the time I know I'm dreaming plus a lot of other things which I'll cover later on.

Right now I'm going to toss this out there and see if anybody has experienced this,that is if you can wrap your head around it.....

The last six years I've had this very disturbing thing happen when I lucid dream sometimes;basically I'll be in some fantastic place (try a restaurant at the base of a huge Chinese temple,in the desert,off a highway..in the American south west do not ask me how I know this I just do) where it gets confusing even for me is I know I've been there before yet I also know that I've never dreamed of this place before either and there's no way it's real so how could I have been there before yet know I haven't dreamed it because it's not a real place I've seen and I've never dreamed of it???? so how the bloody hell could I have been there????

Can you see where it makes me crazy? crazy enough that I remember the dreams enough to recall them not only when I'm awake but for a long time after?

So far the last six years I've had it happen twice and I still remember them that restaurant is one,another involved a school by a highway.

The only two reasons I can think of for this is I've dreamed of the places before and forgot,or possibly actually dreamed of them that same night and just picked up where I left off,the biggest thing for me with lucid dreaming that's hard to deal with is time doesn't exist as we know it,I've literally experienced a few thousand years go by in a few short minutes,for some reason that's very disorienting and causes me some massive confusion.

If you read this and are confused as hell I don't blame you,it actually confuses me but I'm trying my best to wrap my head around my very strange sleep habits.

Again something I have much more to say on but I'll start with this and if you folks want I can either share the rest of my stories here in this thread or start separate ones for the stuff that my head does to me when I sleep....
:eek: I know what it feels like to dream awake in the same situation over and over again but different o_0 Servantis ( no joke either ) :confused: I have to force my head to shut down to be able to sleep every night :cool: I think when the condition is explored more :D it could be a way of showing us signs for possible future events :)

Last edited:

Servantis

:eek: I know what it feels like to dream awake in the same situation over and over again but different o_0 Servantis ( no joke either ) :confused: I have to force my head to shut down to be able to sleep every night :cool: I think when the condition is explored more :D it could be a way of showing us signs for possible future events :)

Funny you mention seeing the future,I've had many times where I dream something-usually I see a place be it a section of road,a room,a section of land and then somewheres down the line I actually see it in the waking world....that always makes me stop and go "oh Lord,again?" I think the last time was in 2010 when I stayed at a hotel in Lubbock Texas on a trip with my mom,I actually walked around at two in the morning and took a few pictures as I had no doubt then or now that I had seen that building in a dream a few years before....

It shouldn't be any wonder I go into any conversation of the strange with such an open mind because there's a chance I've been through once myself.

Dragonchaser

It is one of two things :
* Your mind's way of dealing with your daily life in other words it is processing the new data to be stored .

* You are experiencing subconscious astral traveling which will be beneficial for future purpose/reference .

If you do not meditate I can suggest you take that into reconsideration ...