Dream Time Travel?

indridcold

I'm going to relate a very vivid dream I had a few years ago. The first thing I remember is going into an older house but I knew I was invisible. I had a very strong feeling that this house was in Florida - very Florida type house, jalousie windows etc. (a Florida Room for those who know what those are) The year 1962 was very strong in my mind - the furniture, big console tv, etc. seemed to be of that era.

I went into the house while still daylight. Then I knew I had a mission in the dream itself - I was going to haunt the owner - make him think there was a ghost in the home, since I knew I was invisible I knew he couldn't see me. Before the man came home I rearranged things in the rooms, ashtrays, open cupboards, generally move things around.

At this point the man was home - and I noticed it was dark outside. So I went to full-on haunt mode - I would stand in front of him and wave my arms causing a breeze to be felt in the room. I tried making sounds but all I could come up with was a low breathing type sound - (wasn't sure he could hear it) I then went to poltergeist mode slamming doors, knocking things off shelves etc. The owner was obvioulsy getting a little stressed and quickly left the home. I felt my mission was done - at that point I remember waking up and remembering the dream vividly. So..what if my dream was his reality in 1962 or so? Do you think we play cosmic tricks on other living humans through dreams.
P.S.
Haven't had a similar dream since.

IndridCold

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think that's definitely possible. Now, when and where these events took place, was it in our direct past, or in some kind of alternative 1962?

indridcold

I had the feeling it was definitely our own past - not a different timeline or anything.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I found this story funny... You seemed to enjoy "haunting" the man.. :p

I do think it's possible to astral project during sleep, and there's been discussions about astral time travel, so why not?

correction123

I'm going to relate a very vivid dream I had a few years ago. The first thing I remember is going into an older house but I knew I was invisible. I had a very strong feeling that this house was in Florida - very Florida type house, jalousie windows etc. (a Florida Room for those who know what those are) The year 1962 was very strong in my mind - the furniture, big console tv, etc. seemed to be of that era.

I went into the house while still daylight. Then I knew I had a mission in the dream itself - I was going to haunt the owner - make him think there was a ghost in the home, since I knew I was invisible I knew he couldn't see me. Before the man came home I rearranged things in the rooms, ashtrays, open cupboards, generally move things around.

At this point the man was home - and I noticed it was dark outside. So I went to full-on haunt mode - I would stand in front of him and wave my arms causing a breeze to be felt in the room. I tried making sounds but all I could come up with was a low breathing type sound - (wasn't sure he could hear it) I then went to poltergeist mode slamming doors, knocking things off shelves etc. The owner was obvioulsy getting a little stressed and quickly left the home. I felt my mission was done - at that point I remember waking up and remembering the dream vividly. So..what if my dream was his reality in 1962 or so? Do you think we play cosmic tricks on other living humans through dreams.
P.S.
Haven't had a similar dream since.

IndridCold

To me there is no doubt you experienced a vivid out of body experience. But Robert Bruce stated that we can enter what he calls the "Realtime Zone". We can interact with real people, but more than likely those no one would see them because they are part of 5th dimension. My friend told me I came into his house astrally and I allowed him to see me and communicate with me. Yet all this depends on your chakra's and the energies you have conserved through meditation or other ways. I many times projected in the RTZ both my wife and I. But sometimes it's boring because a lot of people are sleeping and most of us who participate in the RTZ don't want to venture out in the dark so much.

J.A.

Yeah, very funny, Ingrid, it reminds me that I've always been sure that it's prob. possible for us both etc. apart from dreaming also to be each other's time, destiny, determined dream communicators, what do you think? Best wishes, J.A.