Dream worlds!

angelgirl30

Hey I am new to this paranormal world. I am mostly interested in astral projection though I am also interested in other paranormal occurances as well, kinda well rounded type person. But what truly does happen to our souls when we sleep? Where do go? Do we just use the time to rest or do we really travel to other paranormal universes and domensions? I think that those so called deja vus are really our spiriutal souls having memories of other dimensional realms we have visited. We feel like we've been there or experienced this sensation because we truly have. Of course these are just my own personal thoughts on the subject. I would love to hear of others. Also has anyone experienced or known someone who experienced shared dreams? Very interested to know if this is possible. I had a friend who said she and her friend had a shared dream. When they woke up they said the dream exactly as it had happened nearly word for word. How is this possible, figuratively speaking? Would love any insight you all might have! Thanks and this is an exciting forum!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis! :) I'm sure you will find a load of information that will interest you big time. Don't hesitate to start new topics, share new ideas and more.

I'm glad you decided to join, I definitely look forward to speaking with you on the forum! :)

May the force be with you!