Dreaming of Alternate Dimensions (Parallel Universes)

Confused

more recently i've been experiencing very vivid and lucid dreams. i cant fully explain im detail my living situation- although it would make it more clear as to what i was talking about. but i feel like my home life is not in any position to be talked about. anyways, i have dreams where i am at my home but my room is changed. its never specified what age i am but i feel older in these 'dreams'. the one i had more recently was too vivid to be ignored. this was a pure sign of my visiting to another world (or at least thats what i felt) im not positive i DID travel to another world but it felt very real. i used to think these dreams were normal but now i realize that these dreams may be something that i have experienced time and time again. i know the difference between a normal, lucid dream and this extremely vivid, detailed, lucid dream. im curious as to how i would be able to confirm this idea, so if you have any questions about anything i've experienced in or after having these dreams, please feel free to send me a message or respond to this post.

not_a_DJ

Yea, one night I dreamt myself in a different room, I was resting on my bed, I could watch myself different, I remember the pink walls and a TV turned on. When I was to realize what the heck was happening a strange and hard noise started to frighten me... It was horrible; I woke up and started to think that was the hell itself. Souls of the dead suffering fuckin horribly and screaming. It was like black metal music, hundreds of times worse. Then I realised I was aware how the dead are finished... Alone, forgotten and left to eternal death

not_a_DJ

Toda y I dreamt a bit weird...
I was with a cousin of mine playing videogames, ( she's sixteen)the feeling was very immature but a lot vivid. the movie I saw on the bus, with the sounds of games (production sounds) influcted in me so it appeared in the dream. Then I was shooting a shotgun but it was of paintball, I was on a field, with dad and people, guess I know them. i remember crearly the paintgun I was using, like a police shotgun, one barrel. I remember its shadow ob the floor, it looked like M-16 without the clip.There was more between this part and the first but I cant remember