dreaming of future mars-Circa 2100

snowfalls4ever

Hey guys! I'm new to the board and at the moment have slight psychic powers. Most recently I predicted the mass shooting where 50 people were killed in Orlando, Florida. My first sign was from that evening where my receipt at Barnes and nobles read 6.66. Later that night I dreampt I was in a hotel and ghost like witches were chasing me, to the point I had to jump out a 4 story window and landed onto the beach sand since I was by the ocean. This all led me to believe something bad was going to happen to me or a lot of other people. A few hours later was the mass shooting in Orlando unfortunately. I have the receipt still as proof if anyone wants to see.

anywhoo, on to my dream from a few years ago. I'm going to guess this took place around the year 2100. I dreampt I was in a rollercoaster like tunnel going upwards at a 90 degree angle, I'm guessing the tunnel was made out of some type of nano material. it basically accelerated to propel me and others out of earths atmosphere, where we joined up with a large spacecraft, and then were put into suspended animation where we would float in zero gravity attached to tethers and life support, it was dark and the area we were in was about the size of a gymnasium, for around 3 months before reaching close to mars. we were then woken up and just outside the atmosphere of mars, from which point we were all tethered together (about 6-8 of us), and gradually free floated with some kind of propellant attached to us, through mars' atmosphere and slowly down to the surface, wearing only our space uniforms to protect us from the extreme outside space vacuum. Once on the surface I realized a war was going on between either mars aliens and earth humans, or mars' native humans and earth humans. Both sides had protective space suits on, and lots were in MERs, mers exploration rovers.. like tanks...some larger and some smaller...And some were even hovering. We were basically shooting at each other since a war was going on and from what I remember it was kinda warm, around 81 degrees in my hovering vehicle, the same as the outside temperature. next thing I know I'm hovering on a hoverboard/hoverbike like craft down some man made road, where it's nice and warm out, lower 80s, so evidently over the last 85 years we successfully warmed the planet, but unfortunately we still need to at least wear rebreather masks for oxygen as that oxygenation process is a bit more time consuming. anyways, I hovered down a man made road and saw a little bit of greenery here and there, not to mention small lakes filled with what aspeared to be water. the sky still appeared to be reddish, with a pink hue. Not exactly sure where I was headind, but just a tad later I ended up waking up. Now that's a dream ;)

5DB1C334-B078-4FC7-B8C9-A886F6883D1A-384-000000CC8D35D73D.jpeg AF872F09-1D51-4A3C-A933-B6476B9FB3DE-527-0000015A6FB717A6.jpeg EFDC1DB7-D023-4E26-B189-96F733B8D2B3-527-0000015932197A55.jpeg 8DDA6B6D-F09A-4D9F-BDA3-0E6BF445D3D5-527-0000015F86B5BD92.jpeg 75B1ED32-5F4A-45E0-BDFC-BB81F137AC1F-527-000001588D1144FF.jpeg CFCFE062-0761-4F9E-AED0-DAC2D65F71BC-527-0000015F9BE078F0.jpeg

Last edited:

Snow

Have you seen the movie Passage to Mars? We have been preparing for many years to survive on Mars. I have no doubt that one day we will put the preparation to practical use and go to Mars with the intent to stay. I do have a question about your dream: Why do you assume that the humans you were fighting were not another occupying force from earth? To me, it just seems that is more likely than actual Martians or Mars aliens.

snowfalls4ever

I haven't seen the movie but I've seen a lot of them. In my gut during the dream I wasn't sure who we were fighting, I just remember the majority of them appeared human. From research I've done it appears humans have already set colonies on mars, mostly from and via project stargate and "jumped" ala teleported to mars. Look up president eisenhowers daughter Magdalena Eisenhower for more on this as well as "project stargate and humans on mars" for a lot more info. This leads me to believe humans are already there. But for all I know you may be right, they may very well (both sides) come from earth ;)