Dreams

label

I figured this is the best place to put my dream/occult experience

To start when i get nightmares i really do get them in the worst possible way. Anything from being burned in hell, to demons eating me alive to being shot murdered you name it. Well my dreams or rather night terrors took a turn for the worse as of late.

I see burned out skeletons hovering around hospitals, i see people die and demons hurting people on there sickbeds and really i am numb to fear. I am at the point where i cannot get scared anymore so i don't wake-up from night terrors anymore i just follow the dreams and listen to what these things say and do.

Lately "twice now" i had dreams and shortly after someone got a heart attack (died) the other (today) fighting for her life at the hospital. This is both upsetting and alarming because i am so afraid to lose more people that is a part of my life. Good people that never hurt a fly. ok maybe a fly...

Anyway i am worried about what i am seeing in my dreams/night terrors because more aspects of my dreams are slowly becoming a reality. So in your opinion seeing demons in dreams and then waking up to find that real bad stuff is really happening, how would you deal with it.

And seriously horror in its most extreme, is normal to me it is what i deal with from a very young age movies don't scare me dark rooms don't scare me... It use to scare me but i am at a point now where fear can no longer be experienced it is like i popped the fear fuse...

What i am afraid of "not fear as in scared" but fear as in worried about is the people i care for. This is stressing me out to a high degree.

what do you think ?