Drones used to commit crimes

HDRKID

I predict that in the future we will see an increase in drones used to commit crimes. The unSTAFFED aerial vehicles might be made illegal in some areas. Also, there might be more restrictions on their proper use. Expect that large drones will replace small planes in delivering drugs to remote regions. Hey, this will be a headache for cops. Get ready to see some DRONE wars.

Parazite1986

Oh crap! That means I can’t use the drone for protection then. You know criminals like to ruin what technology we have.

Parazite1986

I was thinking more of pelting ping pong balls at the juvenile criminals in my area. They tend to break into cars and cause ruckus in the neighborhood.

start at edge

It would be a real pity to waste such marvel on kids breaking into cars. Luckily, those who know on what and on whom to use all this, are exactly those who are supposed to be … and they know exactly on whom to use it. What brings joy to my soul is seeing how those who swallowed the canary are shitting their pants right now, knowing there is no way out of this.
Regular, normal people shouldn’t be worried at all, they are not, nor will they ever be, a potential target.