Dystopian Social Media

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
…or is it Social Propaganda?

This is why I come here:

@Num7 , Thank you for not creating an algorithm to censor our posts and hide the
ones you don’t like. Thank you for not ranking our posts based on our celebrity status. Thank you for not handing out impressions and only allowing a few people read our posts. Thank you for fair moderation and giving people a second chance if they break the rules. Thank you for not allowing the FBI and DHS to suggest people to suppress. Thank you for keeping bots out of the forum. Thank you for talking to us and not treating us like we are lesser people because we aren’t famous. Thank you for not letting advertisers call the shots. Thank you for not being biased. Thank you for being honest. Thank you for no post character limit. Thank you for no follow ratio. Thank you for not letting political parties manipulate our content. Thank you for not playing fact checker and letting US figure it all out.

THIS is why I prefer this forum over Twitter and FB.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You're welcome!

Our #1 motivation is to encourage civil and constructive discussion.

Censorship doesn't give us or anyone, anything. It takes away.

We only ever intervene when necessary. IE, when there's an attempt to shut down a discussion, or a blatant lack of respect.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You're welcome!

Our #1 motivation is to encourage civil and constructive discussion.

Censorship doesn't give us or anyone, anything. It takes away.

We only ever intervene when necessary. IE, when there's an attempt to shut down a discussion, or a blatant lack of respect.

This is how it should be. Twitter is still
so corrupt! True freedom means no algorithm! You don’t need one here!

Beholder

I closed my Twitter account when Musk bought it to censor his critics, even though I used to like him for making clean cars. My zero Twitter followers will have to live without my once in a year tweets promoting strange inventions with homemade video ads.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I stay on Twitter in defiance. Musk has shown proof, via emails, that DHS, politicians, and other morons like Adam Schiff, have been censoring and shutting down people. They want us gone. Well, I won't leave. I won't shut up. It's what they want. They don't want people to have a voice, but I will keep fighting. Leaving is admitting defeat, which I will not do.