Einsteins "4th" dimension of Time

Creshna1c

Time is not a dimension. A dimension has laws of physics, time does not. Time is 360°. Total different concept from dimension, which contains something. Time can not be contained. Einstein said he only respected one man, his math teacher. The arrogance of Einstein to say he had no respect for anybody else shows you the character of his true self.

Harte

Any measurement is a dimension. A dimension contains nothing - not even related to containing anything other than that which is being measured.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Any measurement is a dimension. A dimension contains nothing - not even related to containing anything other than that which is being measured.

Harte
Dear Hartey, my measurements//dimension is iam 6 foot tall (i have shrunk a bit due to old age), and my statistics are in inches, 42, 38, 42...My doctors tell me i have all the necessary ingredients that prove iam "something and not a nothing", therefore your opening statement quote, "Any measurement is a dimension. A dimension contains nothing", is incompetent irrelevant and immaterial.:p

P.S. i do like you Hartey, and "most" of your comments on Paranormalis :D

steven chiverton

ienstien i remember before he died and was in hospital he was writing his equations all over his bed sheets cant remember if he did the walls to though physics it was said uses time in it and on other planets which ill refer to the planet serpo in that humen alien exchange program the laws of physics here did not work there they don't have watches and dont use time peace's

steven chiverton

Dear Hartey, my measurements//dimension is iam 6 foot tall (i have shrunk a bit due to old age), and my statistics are in inches, 42, 38, 42...My doctors tell me i have all the necessary ingredients that prove iam "something and not a nothing", therefore your opening statement quote, "Any measurement is a dimension. A dimension contains nothing", is incompetent irrelevant and immaterial.:p

P.S. i do like you Hartey, and "most" of your comments on Paranormalis :D
reminds me of that movie honey i shrunk the kids lol

TimeFlipper

ienstien i remember before he died and was in hospital he was writing his equations all over his bed sheets cant remember if he did the walls to though physics it was said uses time in it and on other planets which ill refer to the planet serpo in that humen alien exchange program the laws of physics here did not work there they don't have watches and dont use time peace's
Take a look sometime about what Albert Einstein did during his life, for example in 1921 he won a Nobel Prize in theoretical physics for his discovery of the law of the "photoelectric effect, a pivotal step towards Quantum Theory..

In 1928 i believe he began a treatise that was left unfinished on his Unified Field Theory in which i believe mentioned time-travel. Also in the treatise was a comment Einstein gave to philosopher/mathematician Bertrand Russell, that Mankind Is Not Yet Ready to Know Everything", hence his unfinished treatise...perhaps?...Or was it the Atomic Bomb in his mind that HE postulated in the early 1900s?