Einstein's Mouse

diabeditor

Einstein's Mouse

I remember reading about a "lost notebook" of Albert Einstein's. It was an old research notebook found years after his death. In the notebook was information about his mouse. Supposedly the notebook gave an account of how he transported mice to the future and also back in time. The mouse was placed in a wooden cage between two metal plates. Then an electrical charge was passed between the plates, causing the mouse to be transported in time.

This is a quote from the notenook.......
"Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too! At first I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant that sometime in the future I had succeeded. Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!"

The notebook was later confiscated by the CIA or so the story goes.

Any thoughts on this? Does anybody know the full tory here?

CaryP

Einstein's Mouse

Sorry pal, never heard of this, but that don't mean it didn't happen. Good luck with your research and your next book.

Cary

Fringan

Einstein's Mouse

It's a funny story but I highly doubt it's true. There IS a notebook but it contains his search for a unifying theory that could explain "everything". However he ignored alot of proven facts in quantum physics since he belived "God doesn't play dice" and got left far behind most other well known theorists and never even got close :(

I recommend reading his auto biography to get an insight in what kind of work he was involved in!

Judge Bean

Einstein's Mouse

Originally posted by diabeditor@Aug 30 2004, 09:54 PM
I remember reading about a \"lost notebook\" of Albert Einstein's. It was an old research notebook found years after his death. In the notebook was information about his mouse. Supposedly the notebook gave an account of how he transported mice to the future and also back in time. The mouse was placed in a wooden cage between two metal plates. Then an electrical charge was passed between the plates, causing the mouse to be transported in time.

This is a quote from the notenook.......
\"Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too! At first I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant that sometime in the future I had succeeded. Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!\"

The notebook was later confiscated by the CIA or so the story goes.

Any thoughts on this? Does anybody know the full tory here?

This explains where the mouse under my sink came from. She was spending a lot of time among my books.

StarLord

Einstein's Mouse

As does Tesla. He was decades before his time. Tesla had a very good foundation regarding the connection that ALL energy has regardless of vibrational frequency and form or format.

Point in case, Paul's mouse was temporaly displaced by a malfunctioning toaster combined by a proximity coinfargulational juxtaposition due to a faulty timer on the cofee maker, said mouse traveled across the coffee maker which turned on at the wrong moment, causing the mouse to experience a jolt due to the wee little feet, wait one, was it a little wee on it's feet or was it....Hmmm, no matter, it just happened is all, then before you know it, Bob's yer uncle, said mouse found it's way into the toaster (methinks this poor little mouse had a serious whiplash of bad karma but thats another post) and BANG! The toaster mouse gets shot underneath his sink to ponder the tinsey littly stars that revolved around it's poor little head. Ohh the things we have to suffer for progress to take place.

Go on, I dare you to ask Paul if that mouse still hugs the base boards as it scurries about willy nilly in search of that next jolt of the supreme knowledge that abounds in this great universe of ours.

Your Honour, I rest My Case.

sosuemetoo

Einstein's Mouse

diabeditor,

It might be helpful if you post a link to your information. I do remember reading something like this.

...and I'm terrified of mice. My hubby and kids laugh at me about this ;)

"Mom"

Judge Bean

Einstein's Mouse

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Aug 30 2004, 11:25 PM
diabeditor,

It might be helpful if you post a link to your information. I do remember reading something like this.

...and I'm terrified of mice. My hubby and kids laugh at me about this ;)

\"Mom\"

You get those sticky traps, and note the look in the creature's eye as he realizes that he is going nowhere else.

If you put the microwave on "defrost pork" and push Start while repeating as follows

A Toyota, Toyota, Toyota, Toyota; Lonely Tylenol, lonely Tylenol; and

Smut's Adidas, TUMS; sleek eels--

all while the mouse has that look... you will travel backward through time.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Einstein's Mouse

The words "She cooked a pot of coffee in a copper coffee pot, unique New York, unique New York, you know you need unique New York" have always worked for me, but the results can sometimes be unpredictable.

This antigravity thing makes sense to me, but I'm not much of a scientist :( I don't think I could ever use this information.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Einstein's Mouse

Why the web Garbage, on this subject of Albert Einstein's mouse? I didn?t know we had lunatics on this great site trying to kill the site off. Most all-new people/potential members with any common cents would never sign up or stay to read the good things posted here, after seeing this crap.

Professor Opmmur :D'oh: