Debate Eisenhower Met with Aliens, Says Ex-Pentagon Consultant

Minita

alien-abduction.jpg

The UFO-believers community has buzzed for years that former President Dwight D. Eisenhower met with extraterrestrials -- not just once, but on three separate occasions.
No definitive proof has ever surfaced to confirm this president-meets-aliens tale. However, according to Timothy Good, Eisenhower and FBI officials arranged for the out-of-this-world summit at Holloman Air Force Base.
"Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life," Good, an author, lecturer and former consultant to Congress and the Pentagon, said on Frank Skinner's BBC2 program, "Opinionated."
According to the Huffington Post,the story about Eisenhower's close encounter of the very personal kind -- where he reportedly met with Nordic-looking aliens -- supposedly unfolded while the president was vacationing in Palm Springs, Calif., in February 1954.

Good isn't the first to come forth with such claims, of course. In 2010, Henry McElroy Jr., a retired New Hampshire state representative, revealed that he saw a secret briefing document intended for Eisenhower that claimed there were aliens in America.
"To the best of my memory, this brief was pervaded with a sense of hope, and it informed President Eisenhower of the continued presence of extraterrestrial beings here in the United States of America," McElroy said on the video. "The tone of the brief indicated to me that there was no need for concern, since these visitors were in no way causing any harm or had any intentions whatsoever of causing any disruption then or in the future."
Eisenhower Met with Aliens, Says Ex-Pentagon Consultant | Does the government have secret UFO file? | Weird News | LifesLittleMysteries.com

Minita

Piglet Born with Humanoid Face

On Sept. 3, a Guatemalan news channel reported the birth of a misshapen pig, which has a face that looks more human than swine. The night before the pig's birth, villagers say they witnessed unexplained bright lights hovering in the sky, and so they attributed the piglet's bizarre features to foul play by aliens.
Members of the local media ran with the UFO theory — are aliens tampering with our livestock, or is this somehow a side effect of radiation from spaceships ? [6 Paranormal Video Hoaxes ]
"The whole idea that it could be aliens or a cross-species outcome is ridiculous," Max Rothschild, director of the Center for Integrated Animal Genomics at Iowa State University and coordinator of the USDA National Pig Genome Project, told Life's Little Mysteries. Instead, there is a perfectly ordinary explanation for the creature's humanoid appearance.

One to 2 percent of pigs are born with defects, Rothschild said. They aren't mutants, exactly — there's usually no genetic mutation to blame — instead it's usually more of a mechanical error that arises in the womb, during development. They can result from "something in the feed or just bad luck, such as cells not dividing properly. There's a replicative mechanism and sometimes that just doesn't go right." [The 6 Craziest Animal Experiments ]
Rothschild, who has done extensive research on birth defects in pigs, thinks the most likely problem with the piglet in the video is hydrocephalus — the buildup of fluid inside the skull, which causes it to swell. He wasn't startled to see its deformed face, either: "Snout problems are common. I have a two-headed pig in a jar in my office. But it has no genetic basis — it just happens during development," he said.
He pointed out that the offspring of all mammals, including humans, can experience developmental defects during gestation. This can sometimes lead to a silent miscarriage early in the pregnancy. "In pigs where you have multiple births, you could have crowding or some other issue that creates the defect [later on]."

Samstwitch

I believe President Eisenhower met with ETs. I have read many accounts of this happening. In the sources that I researched, he supposedly made a deal, a Treaty with them that allowed them to abduct and examine humans, but the number of humans that were supposed to be abducted were very limited. (I think less than 100, but it's been so long that I can't remember.) What Eisenhower did was actually treasonous. The story goes that after the President gave approval, ETs began abducting humans, but hundreds of thousands more than had been agreed upon, what eventually turned into millions.

The U.S. government was so far behind in technology and weapons that they were defenseless against ETs. They couldn't tell the public as that would have cause panic and civil uprising, total distrust in the government, etc. So those in the government who knew about this happening became separate from the real government (forming secret agencies) and continued contact with ETs, back-engineering their craft, co-existing keeping contact through secret in underground bases, and much more.

I'm paraphrasing all of this, but you get the idea. I believe it's all true. I've been researching the subject of alien abductions and other related subjects for decades now. With all the disclosure that's been happening for the past 16 years or so, I can only wonder what is ahead of us with regards to ETs and the U.S. government.

JasperMoon

I read this article this morning. I will link it for you. When you havce finished, see if you feel as I do about this whole thing. I believe we were hijacked in 1954 by Aliens, we had no choice. We no longer have a Constitution or Congress working for us but them. That is why our Congress act like a bunch of A-holes now and finally--I have always believed in the Space Brothers. This proves to me my feelings were right. And why we still are being lied to by our government.

Ike and The Alien Ambassadors - The Whole Tooth About The President's
Extraterrestrial Encounter

JasperMoon

Well, I'm certain Rod Serling's alien stories were inspired by Ike's meetings. They were very good friends.

Minita

Only by arrogance and ignorance does Man believe he is alone in the Cosmos.
The time from the Big Bang until the formation of our Sun was about 9.1 billion years.
Just about twice the 4.6 billion years it took the Earth to evolve to the present day.
What kinds evolution could have been happening elsewhere during those more than 4 billion years,
before our Sun even formed?
Then add to that the 4.6 billion, minus 200,000 years, to reach the dawn of Man as we know him.
Lots of time for several early technological civilizations to colonize the galaxy.
The conclusion of this exercise is to realize that ET's may be more than
a few thousand years ahead of us technologically,
they may be billions of years ahead.