Elasticity

iooqxpooi

Elasticity

Thanks. And I definitely know that even if it goes over your head, it is because of not knowing as much as I do, probably because I really don't do anything but read in my free time...If you knew what I knew, you'd defeinitely be doing much better than me!

CaryP

Elasticity

So, from what I take it, you are saying that I have a thick skull and not enough of a brain, thus calling me dumb. Why thank you!

iooqxpooi,

Actually, it means just the opposite of what you wrote. "Too much brain pan" means you have an excess of "brain matter" or a very high intellect, not a thick skull and a lack of brain matter.. I was complimenting you, bucko. I think you're highly intelligent. My comment meant that with a very high intellect, you may have a tendancy to over think or possibly over analyze things. That's all. I also said that I didn't understand what you wrote, and hence my ignorance. I have no pretense about the sciences. We cool bud?

Cary

iooqxpooi

Elasticity

Yes, of course we are cool! I was just saying that I would have to think of it in the way I was told, because it told that brainpan was the encasing of the skull...;)

Digit

Elasticity

Isnt there a formula for elastic potential already?

and wouldnt it be much more complicated than that if you wanted to take into account all the factors which affect it. Such as optimum temprature for elasticity as it can change. Correct me if i am wrong please

iooqxpooi

Elasticity

More temperature= more energy. And anyway, I didn't do it the quantum mechanics way. I did it the classical mechanics way. Though I do believe that this is right also.