Electrokinesis

Awakening

The next step for psi energy development after psi balls is kinesis. (Water, air, fire, temperature and so on). You just have to add an element to your psi ball (for starters).

I used to train developing electrokinesis, and I was successful.

Have you ever felt electricity pass through your body? Hurtful, isn't it? I used to feel that every time I practiced electrokinesis. I was successfully able to create electricity from thin air. But it will hurt your body until it gets used to the management of that kind of energy.

What do you think of this field of knowledge? Any thoughts?

timecore

They have binureal beats for that on youtube.I think weather control via the mind is more interesting.

TimeFlipper

Iam trying very hard to understand what the purpose is for having electricty passing through your body, and then after a period of training you can withstand large amounts of it?? :confused:..
On the joke side i can see a person being capable of resisting the large amounts of electricity that is passed through an electric chair in a prison (i heard somewhere if a person is able to do that 3 times, each time the power being higher, then he or she is released from prison under the law of, Its God`s Will) :D

TimeFlipper

Err, i dont think so....Firstly to power anything you need to have the correct voltage and current, and secondly you would need to have a plug in point in order to supply the electronics circuitry with the correct voltage and current..The electrical field radiating "only" from your body would be of no use..Nice try though :)

timecore

They have had this for years.This on this youtube video.
Wireless Electricity how to transfer electricity without wires wirelessly I research stuff like
that.

TimeFlipper

Yes its possible, but the electricity wont go from your body straight into a computer and power it up...The electricity will need to be fed into a type of electrical grid, where it can be sorted out into certain voltages..This was also Tesla`s free energy system :)

TimeFlipper

Ok mate, so try it out for yourself...If for example you have a laptop, you will need about 19 volts with about 5 amps of current..Anything above that would blow your laptops fuse, and anything below would not switch on the laptop :)..

Also can your body switch from AC to DC?

timecore

The thing is i could only provide you with a youtube video.Which you would not believe.And there are some youtube videos like that.