Electromagnetic monopole creation

The idea I’m following is not my own. How it works is, imagine an aether. It flows through space. However, a dipole magnet has a North Pole (outward flow) and a South Pole (inward flow). If a monopole existed, it would be creating/destroying energy depending on which pole it is, so for one to exist, energy must be inputted first, in this case an electromagnet, not a magnet

NaturalPhilosopher

The idea I’m following is not my own. How it works is, imagine an aether. It flows through space. However, a dipole magnet has a North Pole (outward flow) and a South Pole (inward flow). If a monopole existed, it would be creating/destroying energy depending on which pole it is, so for one to exist, energy must be inputted first, in this case an electromagnet, not a magnet
ding, ding...winner winner chicken dinner

NaturalPhilosopher

The reason I said the magnetic field is not aligned with time is because both poles can exist at the same time temporally. But not spatially. Which implies through direct observation that a magnetic field is aligned with space.
well you're wrong about electric monopoles existing as well(contradicting myself above). Truth is whenever an isolated electric charge exists virtual charges surround it and those virtual charges are both electrons and positrons. If virtual pairs are real(they are) then electric monopoles also can't exist.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
well you're wrong about electric monopoles existing as well(contradicting myself above). Truth is whenever an isolated electric charge exists virtual charges surround it and those virtual charges are both electrons and positrons. If virtual pairs are real(they are) then electric monopoles also can't exist.

I don't ascribe to make believe theories. You can't invent anything with make believe. I merely pointed out some directly observable fact. You can invent something built from facts. Charge does exist in the monopole state natuarally. Nothing you can do with any theory to disprove a direct observation.