Energy Exercises

AAM

Optimist
Hi guys
Does anyone know of any good energy exercises for beginners besides the chi balls? I do have some experience channeling energy (reiki) etc. Im looking to develop my abilities further. Thx for reading
t4524.gif

bluejay_1919

I went to a paranormal convention last year ( attend every year :)) and there was this lovely lady there that works with energy in many ways. She is legit. One thing she told us was how easy it is to accept others energy or block it off, guard yourself, so to speak, just by your body language.

Open hands, palms up toward the other person,legs slightly apart, can invite their energy into your space.

Simply crossing your feet, legs or putting them together and folding your arms across your chest, hiding the hands can block your energy and shield it from others with negativity.

I use this all the time now.

jcolanzi

AAM,

You can try the Middle Pillar and Circulation of Light. You can do Qigong exercises.

Robert Bruce has a free audio somewhere on his site for circulating energy through out the body.

It's all about intent and imagination.

sliders2

Hi guys
Does anyone know of any good energy exercises for beginners besides the chi balls? I do have some experience channeling energy (reiki) etc. Im looking to develop my abilities further. Thx for reading
t4524.gif
I agree with the person that said its about intent and imagination, I would add to that focus and breath. I use movement, dance and breath as well as drumming to raise my awareness of energy, tap into my Divine chi and connect. Its hard for me to explain because I have no formal traing, just a deep desire to explore, experience and feel. I would say that I also have a desire to understand that has driven me most of my life, but the older I get the more I let go of trying to understand each nuance...Sometimes I feel it works better for me when I just let go and flow. Hope that makes some sort of sense.