Enochian Tables?

Sonix

Hey, @SergiusPaulus . Yes, I have riddled my brain about these off and on over the years. One detail that struck me might be a clue to interpretation - when reportedly the anagels were dictating the Enochian Calls, they provided them in backwards order, letter by letter, as, they said, they were so powerful that to give them straightforward could initiate unintended consequences. But there the tables sit in Dee's notebooks, apparently barefaced and unaltered. Would not the same cautions be taken with the tables as taken with the Calls? Do the tables perhaps need to be decoded or trancribed in some way to find their true order or form?

SergiusPaulus

Regarding angels some say Archangel Michael resides in Banff. On the table with BORNOGO at center they gave us most of the letters of Borrego Springs, CA. Just enough to be explored on a future date. The LDS church believes USA is a significant place. Are you familiar with New Jerusalem in Revelation 21:16 and other verses? I keep getting lead that it exists west of the Mississippi. Trying to plot points on a map of its location. If Banff is the north wall where Michael is then 1500 miles south is approximately Southern California. My shaman teacher moved to Borrego Springs after surviving cancer. So it’s just a strong leading. I thought it was simply Los Angeles. “The Angels” but BORNOGO and my teacher moving changed things. Then with LDS being in Salt Lake City. Plus many many native Indian stories of ancient experiences. On BORNOGO table I found DNA in one of the top sections of 7x7 letters. In the same section I found an anatomy word broken up. So clues are there but as we know they are broken to avoid easy decipher. I found an MS Excel table of the BORNOGO table. It’s easier to read letters.

SergiusPaulus

So here we have DNA. we also have archaea broken up. Archaea and DNA are of the same topic. The angels wanted to help but had to be careful. At the same time they aren't going to make it impossible to decipher. Volt can be a clue to something else or it could be energy giving life. Voltaire maybe from centuries ago?

Attachments

• IMG_3819.jpg
    IMG_3819.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 0

SergiusPaulus

A quick summary of Archaea. Its a building block of life basically or similar to it apparently. A biologist would know more. You can find plenty online.

Archaea
Archaea are microbes and most live in extreme environments. Those that do are called extremophyles. Other Archaea species are not extremophiles and live in ordinary temperatures and salinities.

When these microscopic organisms were first discovered in 1977, they were considered bacteria. It became apparent however, that they were not when their ribosomal RNA was sequenced. The sequencing showed that they were not closely relationed to the bacteria but were instead more closely related to the eukaryotes.

Archaea are a much different and simpler form of life. They may also be the oldest form of life on Earth. Because they requires neither sunlight for photosynthesis as do plants, nor oxygen as to animals. Archaea absorbs CO2, N2, or H2S and gives off methane gas as a waste product the same way humans breathe in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide.

Archaeans may be the only organisms that can live in extreme habitats such as extremely hot thermal vents or hypersaline water. They appear to be extremely abundant in environments that are hostile to all other life forms.