Everyone can chill out... Holyhellcat has arrived

Holyhellcat

Hey now, Glad I found this place! I am a busy girl with lots to do before this lifetime is done.

I have a few websites, work with paranormal researchers and lectures, have a few podcasts of my own. sigh... and that is before I get to the 8 to 5 that helps out with the bills. I am a healer, and empath and an intuitive. I do remote healing sessions for people. Strange how broken people have become lately. So many ready to give up. It is sad, but it is what it is.

Oh look at me ramble on!

I am very active in dreamtime and wonder when I will truly ever get to sleep!

I am here now, so everyone can chill out and enjoy the ride!

ZeoEmeraude

Welcome to the site! It is my hope that you find the content entertaining, informative, and most of all have fun!

:eek:I can't decide if I should bath in the glory and modesty of this person or grab my "privates' and run like hell?:cautious::ROFLMAO:

Holyhellcat

Grabbing privates and running like hell might be the best option! :cool:
And trust me, if I gave you move of the story, that would seem modest.
It is what it is.
To know me is either to know fear or peace.
Guess that is kinda the healer in me, as I will make you face your shadow self...
dark night of the soul...
karma... etc...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I come in peace! :)

Welcome to Paranormalis. You sound like a great person to talk to, feel free to contribute to any topic that may interest you. I hope you're going to enjoy this community as much as I do!

Take care. :)

WELCOME!!! Be advised that everyone and their thoughts, comments, brain wave patterns, etc. are considered "fair game' but we really always do try to play nice. Unless I can't find a Pepsi, my coffee, or a smoke. then I can get a little cranky.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Glad to have you and I mean that literally!!!:cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Holyhellcat

Back off from the brainwave graveyard, you might hurt yourself. o_0 Some seriously violent activity happening up there.
You may play with everything else. Nice is good, and other things are better. lol. But nice will work for here. And by all means let me hook you up with a caffine/ nicotine IV. Glad to kick it about with you too!