Evidence of Advanced Civilizations living on Earth more than 100,000 years ago?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
1653434182577.png
What do we really know about the history and past of the human race? Has our species been on planet Earth only a couple of thousand years as mainstream researchers suggest? Or is it possible that ancient advanced civilizations inhabited our planet hundreds of thousands of years ago?

Recently, several discoveries seem to point to the possibility that ancient civilizations called the planet Earth “home” much earlier than previously thought. Why mainstream researchers choose to ‘ignore’ details and clues pointing to the existence of civilizations that are much older than previously thought remains a riddle to many people.

Evidence of civilizations that inhabited our planet before recorded history “can be found in every corner of the world. In Ancient Egypt, Mesoamerica and Sumer we find written texts that speak of great civilizations, great rulers, and a ‘golden age’ that lasted for thousands of years.

Advanced civilizations inhabited Africa more than 100,000 years ago

One of the best examples of these “100,000-year-old civilizations” can be found in Africa. The incredible discovery came true in South Africa, about 150 km west of the port of Maputo. There, they are the remains of a great metropolis whose area, according to the tests, covers about 1500 square kilometers.

1653434268499.png

This ancient city is, according to researchers, part of an even larger community with about 10,000 square kilometers and is believed to have been built between 160,000 and 200,000 BC BC The geology of the surrounding area is interesting due to the numerous gold mines Located in the vicinity.

Researchers have proposed that a civilization that disappeared in the distant past may have lived and settled in that part of the world while mining for gold. Researchers point to the ancient Anunnaki.

Keep reading:

Harte

This ancient "city" in Africa is just a lie.
Don't fall for it.

Harte

label

In truth, the world isn't as old as people say it is. Truth is the world is very young. I personally have a problem believing that the earth is billions and billions of years old. Why? The size of our sun comes to mind. Stars exist that is 100 times bigger in diameter and that tells me our world is very young.

Secondly our genetics have a natural degradation curve to it. If you look at us today and compare us to humans that lived 2000 years ago we are not nearly as strong. We are slowly moving towards a point that both male and females will be sterile so it is fair to say humanity is moving towards its final generations. Humanity will go extinct if we are not careful with how we treat life and fertility.

Civilizations disappeared in the days of old due to many reasons. It can be biological or just simple genetics. Natural disasters also play a big role.

Why is there no trice of civilizations?

Simple reality during a time of illness, bodies are burned and those remains normally are carefully and mindfully discarded. So it can be possible that we can find traces of a civilization but not how it ended because it ended abruptly by burning the remains and moving away to avoid more loss of life.

Harte

Your personal opinion, which is not based on any facts in hand, is rather meaningless in terms of the age of the Earth.

Harte

Harte

As stated here, it appears that way.
But having investigated, I do know there is no evidence for this so-called "city."
Of course, you are welcome to look into it yourself, but I would point out that no evidence FOR the city has been presented.
It's not my place to write a dissertation here for people that decide they want to believe this crap.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I thought some scientists did find that Earth is older than we think it is. Or, it is just a theory. If Earth is older, I feel it could have recycled itself. But then, you have to bring religion into this. Where did all the bodies go and did God bring humans to Earth a second time? Something to ponder.

label

Let's answer the questions about human remains. If I am not mistaken the human skeleton takes about 20 years to break down into absolutely nothing. In special situations a skeleton can remain intact for a much longer time. This will include the conditions it is found in. For example was it found in sand? Was it found in in with a high or a low pH level.

Simple things like this have a profound impact on how remains decompose to its most basic forms. So where are all the bodies? The majority of them would have been in water with a pH level of 8.1 and this will accelerate decomposition. Other factors like animal life must also be considered along with the health of the individual before death.

If a body is exposed to the right conditions it can lose all its tissue in less then a week. In other conditions it can survive for literally thousands of years. So in "flood conditions where there is no land it is very possible that most of the remains would have ended in the bottom of the ocean. This means the bone remains would have been gone in as little as 3 to 6 months depending.

So chances are that we will find very little human remains.

In a few post on other places I mention the importance of carbon, now the carbon you wish to look at is carbon-14. It is documented that radiocarbon analysis have trouble when the specimen is older then sixty thousand years. At this point the resolution is to poor to get a good reading.

As for land marks... Well simple truth is depending on the stone, soil any land mark will suffer Erosion. Simply stated some land marks cannot be as old as people believe them to be because they erode at many centimeters/inches every 100 years. It is true that some stone will take literally forever to erode it is not true for all types of stone. Soil on the other hand can destabilize up to ten times faster.

So when you look at the photos, ask yourself what it is that you are looking at. What is it composition and is it plausible for it to be millions if not billions of years old.

Simply summarized everything has a natural order and if someone gives you a time line of billions of years truly go and look at composition and the environment and ask yourself if it is plausible for it to be present or not. If someone gives you a carbon date, investigate the sample and if it is actually possible to truly determine date.

In the end we shouldn't accept things just on face value and what we read in books because a lot of the research that is presented as fact simply isn't and it is our responsibility to outline the deception so that science can evolve into a factual absolute truth.