EVP's & ELM's A Key To Reverse Time-Travel

GVT12

What's at the base of a cathode ray tube in the back of your TV?
a doughnut shaped electromagnet.

what's in the back of your radio?
again, an electromagnet

and what's in back of the human brain?
a bio-electric form of an electromagnet.

Even the earth itself contains a huge electromagnet, including the micro-universe of spinning electrons, protons, and other various forms of spinning entities all contain their own capacitance of electromagnetisim of sorts.

remember, all things (animate & inanimate) radiate a residual "electromagnetic signature" even the smallest can be detected and traced to it's point of origin anwhere, and any "Time"

When you think in terms of radio waves, and how the brain functions like a radio, the base of which all have a link to some form of electromagnet be it to send, or receive, IMHO a Television picture tube, a radio, or even the brain itself all have an electromagnet in which the carrier waves all pass through an electromagnet before transmitting a signal, the same in reverse is used to catch them.

This electromagnetic signature is also very much like a DNA fingerprint, which would explain why people are able to see ghosts & apparitions of our dearly departed, including the recent research of EVP which picks up the voices of the dead so to speak, they are not really living ghosts per say, but in fact a "Recording" of that electromagnetic signature of the persons essence. Albeit they have left the building, their ELM signature can be detected and yes you can even communicate with it very much like communicating with your computer, but it is a memorex copy of the intelligence of the former persons program that is still running in the background radiation.

My point is... It may be very possible that these ELM signatures could be used to navigate selected places in Time reversal as well.

---GVT12
EM2 in a Round Hole

Kalagast

I know this is rather aside the main point of your post and probably will be ignored anyway, but I have had quite enough personal experience with "ghosts" (and talked to and read the works of others involved) to know that, if the dead do exist in the form you've described, it is most definitely not true in all cases. Granted, I'm not as familiar with physics as I would say most other members here are, but to my understanding an electromagnetic signature would not be capable of hiding car keys and going about other minor forms of mischief.

Far from opposing your argument on this topic, I'm actually enquiring about it. It escapes me how a mere electromagnetic signature could possess cognitive thought and the ability to change or disregard its own physical appearance at will, and why not every dead person has a "ghost". So, while I am skeptical of your argument involving ghosts themselves, I do think your idea is quite relevant to residual hauntings, or "time imprints" (events that replay themselves; for example, buildings may have seens of Victorian ballrooms that happened over one hundred years ago repeat themselves from time to time, or a murder may be replayed that took place four years ago with no ghosts involved). I've largely ignored residual hauntings in my personal research, but you've rekindled my interest in them. As I've mentioned, it's clear to me that most of you understand physics to a far greater degree than I do, so if anyone could elaborate on the possibilities of this scenario, I'd greatly appreciate it. I also realize that this deviates greatly from the original topic you to be discussed, so if you'd prefer, I'll begin a new topic regarding this.

GVT12

Originally posted by Kalagast@Jan 12 2005, 09:17 PM
I know this is rather aside the main point of your post and probably will be ignored anyway, but I have had quite enough personal experience with \"ghosts\" (and talked to and read the works of others involved) to know that, if the dead do exist in the form you've described, it is most definitely not true in all cases. Granted, I'm not as familiar with physics as I would say most other members here are, but to my understanding an electromagnetic signature would not be capable of hiding car keys and going about other minor forms of mischief.

Far from opposing your argument on this topic, I'm actually enquiring about it. It escapes me how a mere electromagnetic signature could possess cognitive thought and the ability to change or disregard its own physical appearance at will, and why not every dead person has a \"ghost\". So, while I am skeptical of your argument involving ghosts themselves, I do think your idea is quite relevant to residual hauntings, or \"time imprints\" (events that replay themselves; for example, buildings may have seens of Victorian ballrooms that happened over one hundred years ago repeat themselves from time to time, or a murder may be replayed that took place four years ago with no ghosts involved). I've largely ignored residual hauntings in my personal research, but you've rekindled my interest in them. As I've mentioned, it's clear to me that most of you understand physics to a far greater degree than I do, so if anyone could elaborate on the possibilities of this scenario, I'd greatly appreciate it. I also realize that this deviates greatly from the original topic you to be discussed, so if you'd prefer, I'll begin a new topic regarding this.

Both exist~

One belonging to the residual "shell" and that belonging to the life that coninues on in the hereafter if you will. You must associate that with what many have described as the different layers as such in spirit, soul, and astrobody including others I cannot recall at the moment however, given that we are both right.

Yes, perhaps it would be a good idea for a different thread all together as I would like to continue this thread with a focus on ELMS.

GVT12

There are current studies involving Underwater Electromagnetic Signatures (UEMS) and our atmosphere is basicly a gaseous fluid which contains the same properties, thus there may be a connection here.

18_UEMS_01.jpg

Notice the doughnut shaped electromagnet on the bottom of this device?

Albeit their purpose is for developing theoretical models to predict ELF electric propagation and scattering from conducting bodies such as mine, ships, and submarines in a conducting medium (seawater) to predict the effect of degaussing current on reducing the magnetic signature of current vessels and to optimally design the degaussing coil system of future vessels, to predict the magnitude of corrosion currents flowing around naval hulls, which give rise to the SE signatures, what I am postulating here is that the detection of Bio-ELMS may contain similar processes, and the equipment they are using would not be much different in design for what I have in mind.

Speaking of "mind" there are also similar studies for detecting ELMS in the brainas well.

Additional Ref/s:

Connectionless testing using Electromagnetic signatures

Dr. Internet: Transmitting homeopathic remedies via ELMS Over the Internet

ELMS of the quark-gluon plasma, of chiral symmetry restoration, and of the nuclear equation of state.

Passive sensing using an EM array to detect extremely weak magnetic ELMS

Particle simulations of EM emissions from electrostatic solitary waves

"To study interaction between coherent electrostatic potential and electromagnetic waves, we extend the previous electrostatic particle simulations to electromagnetic particle simulations.
In a two-dimensional simulation, we found that multi-dimensional electron holes are accompanied by magnetic field components. On the other hand, one-dimensional electron holes do not have any ELMS"

I found this information to be useful since Neutrinos have the ability to move backwards through Time...

Weak and electromagnetic nuclear decay signatures for neutrino reactions in Super-Kamiokande.

DoD Document: Using low-light televisions, lasers, radars, synthetic aperture radar system, thermal detectors and so on are used to detect and exploit targeted ELMS