Faces of Jesus..

Justinian

A decade or so ago I ran across an author by the name of Lynn Picknett. The title of the book was, "Stargate Conspiracy". I bought the book thinking this was another nutjob thinking that stargates were real. Turns out that the book was actually a debunking book that went through a lot of these conspiracies around the pyramids and other ancient sites and debunked them. It turned out to be a really good read.

Well I just recently picked up another title by the same author. It's called "The Masks of Christ; ... " .. and some really long jargon behind that first part of the title. Just wondering if anyone has read it? It's actually surprising. It starts off on the basis that Jesus Christ was a real person. And based on this one assumption, they write a book that flows into the creation of Xianity after Jesus. I'm only into the book about a few chapters, but this lady can really captivate your mind. Now if you ask if I've actually gone to some of her sources and verified her facts.. No, because a lot of her information she says comes from the vatican library and I don't have the patience nor the language skill set to decipher all that latin.