Fairies And UFOs

alpha centauri

I had you on ignore I guess your going back there......
You wanted to talk about the subject. If you cannot stand a critical opinion, put me on ignore, I dont care.

You posted a site about conspiracy theories and a site that believes in aliens and spirits to supposedly prove that aliens and fairies are a production of the mind? You realise that the site says something different. That is why I even answered. I thought you believe in it at first.

Fairies and UFOs?
Are aliens and ufos a creation of our own minds playing tricks on us? Maybe those fairytales we read as a child were not as far fetched as we think.
I still dont know what you want to talk about. You do not believe in ufos, as you claim. But why post this site, that contradict your claim and why dont you post a non-believer site? Now you posted it and if you posted it earlier, I had not even talked to you.

If ufos and aliens do not exist, they are a creation of the mind. There is nothing to talk about. That is just the logical consequence.

alpha centauri

Not as far fetched as you might think....The article points out:

(1).....Fairies are well known for kidnapping people, the same irritating habit UFO aliens have.
(2).....People who are abducted report incidents of missing time, a phenomenon very similar to time lapses reported by people taken to and returned from "fairyland".
(3)....Fairies, like modern aliens, tend to be diminutive creatures with large magical eyes.
(4)....Many reports of alien abduction even include "power rods" used to paralyze abductees, just as fairies wield "magic wands".

The site may have been approaching the matter from a pseudoscience standpoint , cannot be sure of that though.....Yep there are reports no matter how positive or negative they are, they are our fears, our fairytales coming to life.

Its the supernatural characters that are found in legends and fairy tales that I speak of.....

To answer more fully from a non-believer standpoint:
One out of twenty or so fairytales have kidnapping (1), one out of twentiy have time lapses (2) and one out of twenty have the power rods (4) and one out of twenty have paralyzed people (that is a subjectiv guess, I could be wrong but it is pretty low), so I dont think fairytales are the reason for the phenomenon.

I think rather the media is responsible for it because of films about extraterrestrials. They are responsible for reports about Ufos and extraterrestrials. That would make more sense for me as far as the phenomenon is a creation of the mind, because Ufo films already exist.

In my opinion, The supernatural character of dreams are rather a product of fantasy films, or of computer games. But the games and films are inspired by the fairytales. but I dont think people would dream of it because of that. They dream of it because they watched or read Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones or played Final Fantasy. That would make more sense for me. I have never dreamed something because of fairytales.