Creativity Fake Titor Predicts Meteor Strike

Ren

On the website red dit dot com, a guy pretending to be John Titor said this...one month ago.

"In February 2013, an asteroid will fly closer to Earth than any previous one in recorded history. DA14 does not hit the planet in my time -- however, there are a lot of rocks out there. We are hit..."

Samstwitch

On the website red dit dot com, a guy pretending to be John Titor said this...one month ago.

"In February 2013, an asteroid will fly closer to Earth than any previous one in recorded history. DA14 does not hit the planet in my time -- however, there are a lot of rocks out there. We are hit..."

Hi Ren, Three questions...

1) Can you post a direct link?
2) Did you read about this prediction before today? (Aka, could he have changed the posting date of his prediction?)
3) Is this whole prediction thing a fake? Did you just make it up? (You listed it as FAN FICTION.)

Please let us know. Thanks. :)

Ren

Hi Ren, Three questions...

2) Did you read about this prediction before today? (Aka, could he have changed the posting date of his prediction?)
3) Is this whole prediction thing a fake? Did you just make it up? (You listed it as FAN FICTION.)

Please let us know. Thanks. :)

He would have to hack the reddit.com website in order to change the original posting date.
However, wouldn't John Titor be a good hack since he claims his primary mission was to avert Y2K with help from people like you?

Samstwitch

Ren, you didn't answer my questions. Please do. :)

2) Did you read about this prediction before today?

John Titor be a good hack since he claims his primary mission was to avert Y2K with help from people like you?

To clarify...John never said "his primary mission was to avert Y2K with help" from anyone or even by himself. He never said anything even hinting at that. His primary mission was to retrieve an IBM 5100 computer. IMO, he averted Y2K on our Timeline by informing his grandfather about it, but that was never part of his mission, primary or secondary.

Ren

Ren, you didn't answer my questions. Please do. :)

What if I give the wrong answer? What happens then?
"I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question" Page 50 on godlike productions dot com.
I quote Fake Titor directly. "2013 will be meteor doom."