Family Receives texts from the grave

Sam Slagg

Did
Family who sent texts to mobile buried with late gran get replies 'from beyond grave' - Mirror Online

This is kinda weird that they'd bury her with a phone, but .. in Merry old England I guess anything is possible.[/QUO
Family who sent texts to mobile buried with late gran get replies 'from beyond grave' - Mirror Online

This is kinda weird that they'd bury her with a phone, but .. in Merry old England I guess anything is possible.
Did they say anything like, "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP...GET ME OUTTA HERE!"

Justinian

LOL.. the story goes that the phone company told them that they would retire the phone number so they could text the dead lady in the grave. But the phone company sold that block of numbers to another company and didn't mention the deal. So the kid they gave the granny's number to thought it was his friends messing around with him so he was texting things like.. it's okay. I'm watching over you. Only after the uncle finally called the number and the kid picked up, did they realize what happened.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
That's messed up...But it is strange to bury her with her phone, a bit stranger to text her? Why? Why would you do that?...Morbidity...

Justinian

I thought the thing in New Orleans where the viewings are having the bodies sitting up holding beer and stuff was a little too much.. but I think putting the phone in the grave kinda takes the cake.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That's messed up...But it is strange to bury her with her phone, a bit stranger to text her? Why? Why would you do that?...Morbidity...

Well, I don't know. I put my cat's toy in with her when I turned her in. People do strange things when mourning.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Well, I don't know. I put my cat's toy in with her when I turned her in. People do strange things when mourning.
Yeah, I can understand doing something like that...I didn't mean to sound insensitive...
Mostly I think it's strange to text her, knowing she's been buried with her phone. But you're right, I guess we all mourn differently...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Yeah, I can understand doing something like that...I didn't mean to sound insensitive...
Mostly I think it's strange to text her, knowing she's been buried with her phone. But you're right, I guess we all mourn differently...

No worries. Didn't think you were insensitive. hehe.