Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars

karizma

Ok Farscape last night was a long awaited continuation of the series. I was about to die to know how they were going to bring John and Aeryn back to life....anyone who missed it last night missed out, but part 2 airs tonight at 8pm central.

Karizma

karizma

Monday night came and went and Farscape is now over.

:cry:

It was such a good series that I have no idea why it ever ended. I was somewhat addicted you might say to the series. When I realized that it was going off of the air I rushed to find a place to buy the series on dvd (Found them half price online). And now Farscape The Peacekeeper Wars is behind me and I must find a new scifi obsession (while still holding on to the wonderful memories of Farscape of course). A friend suggested Lexx, but that series has ended as well. I was never big into Star Trek or one of the many spinoffs and Stargate SG1 just seems....not me. I guess something will catch my attention soon. But I digress, Farscape The Peacekeeper Wars was an excellent mini series which tied up all of the loose ends without seeming "hokey".

Karizma

John

I too am going to miss Farscape. It was an awesome series. I will observe a moment of elipses in it's honor

... ... ... ... ... ... ...

*tear wells up in eye* Goodbye Farscape. You will be missed.

Tigge

Re: Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars

FarScape one of my personal favorite series and the end with PK wars made it a great one.

I think it was the story about john being sucked into a worm hole to another part of the universe which made it so interesting and all those strange environments...

As im into sci-fi and like the most of the series im awaiting the 9th season of Stargate SG1 and season 2 of SG atlantis (which is going to air around July 10th) with great joy :)