Feeling afraid

greeneyes6

ElementalDissonance how do I know it's black Magic just by seeing all the evil stuff in the room plus dead animals. What do you think? Its a joke I don't think so, where I'm from alot of people do it and then when I came to the United States and visted family from Georgia and Florida I seen in there house one particular room had double locks on the doors, like who dose that? That shit not normal

Ayasano

Num7 I saw all kinds of candles, pictures of people I don't know who it is.
A large book of written spells they tried and planning for there next target its all evil stuff. They have all kind of weird looking pictures and statues of weird creatures dead animal parts and dolls but what scare me the most I saw a chair in the middle of the room with blood on it. I never ask any questions because I don't want anything to happen to me....

Based on that description, I would say go to the police and report what you saw. I don't put much stock in magic, but I do put stock in the bad things people can do when they believe in that kind of magic. Sacrifices and that kind of shit. Especially based on the bloody chair you describe.

It sounds like you could very well be in real danger.

Based on that description, I would say go to the police and report what you saw. I don't put much stock in magic, but I do put stock in the bad things people can do when they believe in that kind of magic. Sacrifices and that kind of shit. Especially based on the bloody chair you describe.

It sounds like you could very well be in real danger.
Yeah, if you'd given this much detail at the beginning, my response would have been very different.

Although I respect the religious practices of pretty much anyone, there are limits. Sacrificing animals violates animal rights in most places. And I don't believe animals deserve to pay the price for human pettiness.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about your situation, and as much as I'd like to see justice done to these people, I'm not sure immediately running to the police is the best idea.

First of all, if they treat animals that way, it's not a far jump to humans.

Secondly, if it's blatantly obvious that you were the one to call the police, or if they were somehow able to discover it through magic, then depending on their relationship with you, it may be extremely likely they would attack you either physically or magically. And if you'd have to testify at a trial, they'll know for sure.

If you have any lawyer friends, or can get in touch with any law teachers or advanced law students, you may want to ask them how much of the activity is illegal in your state, and what kind of evidence would be needed for a search warrant and eventual conviction.

You could also call the SPA, although if they paid a visit it might get as bad as if it were the cops. There would be less tension, and the SPA probably wouldn't be able to enter without the police, but again it might be glaringly obvious it was you.

Seriously though, unless you want to try to force them to stop and raise hell in the process, I wouldn't do anything drastic until just before getting out of the whole situation for good.

And if all you are truly concerned about is your own safety, make a break for it as soon as you can...

Last edited:

Miniature

Nothing wrong with feeling funny. If you are against it, don't be afraid. Fear is their food. Trust your gut feelings and intuition. Pray that they will come to their senses.