Media Fifteen-year-old Dreams of the Great Tribulation on Solar Eclipse in 2017

Samstwitch

Fifteen-year-old Dreams of the Great Tribulation on Solar Eclipse in 2017

Acts 2:17-21 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

More dreams by the same 15-year-old...known as 'karensera' on Youtube.

So we must watch to see if her dreams and visions come true. If they do, they were messages from God.

Samstwitch

This visionary, karensera, said in the first video above (about the Solar Eclipse in 2017) that "Jesus gave me a message that 2013 would mark the Beginning Of Sorrows". I can believe that statement, because of all the corruption and scandals that have been revealed in 2013, and we're only halfway through the year.

About the Mark of the Beast, it IS the RFID Chip that will be used by the NWO: Mark of the Beast: MARC = Multiple Automated Readout Computer Chip

The Great Tribulation is close, just around the corner. It will last 3 1/2 years