Fighter pilot who chased UFO claims it committed "act of war" by jamming radar

Personally I take little or no notice of what just one person has to say about anything..
My October 2020 Fortean-Times magazine front paged an article called the Silver Man mystery, brought up by a guy in the 1970s with the name of Ken Edwards!!..Come on guys, throw me a fricking line here!! (n):LOL:..

Oh don't worry. I didn't think that you stole it from that movie.
That would have been------------------------------------------

DAH DUH DAH.....

evil? Puts pinky to mouth.

I really must put into inverted commas, (joke) for you in the future, just to let you know when iam joking...Poetic License means a form of using a joke (y):LOL:..

yeah act of war ... this is why the mentality is stopping from the achievement of higher improvements in our lives . Imagine yourself being inside that tech and somebody with a tech from 500 to 1300 years behind or hidden tech from 100 yeas at least chasing you says "hey they are doing an act of war ' you would have a stroke laughing at him .

Not to mention the UFO equipment might just automatically have a bad effect on radar systems and as for entering unauthorized airspace well the UFO assuming it really is a space alien might have no idea what it's doing--in which case it is hardly an act of war just a flyby.

Thing is it's national security we're talking about so there's always gonna be that angle to it

We do need to find out what these things are in case they're a threat but I agree the dude jumped to a wild conclusion. Thing is he's technically right even though it's absurd. And I for one prefer peace.