Fighter pilot who chased UFO claims it committed "act of war" by jamming radar

TimeFlipper

Personally I take little or no notice of what just one person has to say about anything..
My October 2020 Fortean-Times magazine front paged an article called the Silver Man mystery, brought up by a guy in the 1970s with the name of Ken Edwards!!..Come on guys, throw me a fricking line here!! (n):LOL:..

OakFieldAlienz444

Oh don't worry. I didn't think that you stole it from that movie.
That would have been------------------------------------------

DAH DUH DAH.....

evil? Puts pinky to mouth.

TimeFlipper

Oh don't worry. I didn't think that you stole it from that movie.
That would have been------------------------------------------

DAH DUH DAH.....

evil? Puts pinky to mouth.

I really must put into inverted commas, (joke) for you in the future, just to let you know when iam joking...Poetic License means a form of using a joke (y):LOL:..

Hilton.P

yeah act of war ... this is why the mentality is stopping from the achievement of higher improvements in our lives . Imagine yourself being inside that tech and somebody with a tech from 500 to 1300 years behind or hidden tech from 100 yeas at least chasing you says "hey they are doing an act of war ' you would have a stroke laughing at him .

OakFieldAlienz444

Not to mention the UFO equipment might just automatically have a bad effect on radar systems and as for entering unauthorized airspace well the UFO assuming it really is a space alien might have no idea what it's doing--in which case it is hardly an act of war just a flyby.

Thing is it's national security we're talking about so there's always gonna be that angle to it

OakFieldAlienz444

We do need to find out what these things are in case they're a threat but I agree the dude jumped to a wild conclusion. Thing is he's technically right even though it's absurd. And I for one prefer peace.