Fighting Climate Change.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Bush administration allowed press to say it was an ice age. That's truly what's going on.

There is a bigger problem. What we are being told about the climate appears to consistently be the exact opposite of what is actually happening. NASA just recently released data charts showing temperatures have not increased at all. These charts completely debunk the mythical claim that CO2 emissions are what is causing global warming. That's not all. CO2 appears to be absent in the upper atmosphere. Also the calculated emissions of CO2 never appear to show up in the atmosphere. The science writers don't know where the calculated CO2 is going. So naturally they propose the oceans are absorbing the CO2. Without data to backup that claim. A while back I proposed that the sun during sunspot activity emits more infrared energy. That particular frequency range will be absorbed by CO2 thus causing it to heat up. We all know that hot air rises (hot air balloons develop lift this way). But even in the upper atmosphere the CO2 should still keep absorbing more infrared thus causing it to continue to rise upwards. Right out of the atmosphere. So if I follow the science, the CO2 in our atmosphere is boiling away out into space. Luckily our sun doesn't continue to emit infrared energy full time. Just during sunspot activity.

There are other temperature dynamics going on too. Supposedly our scientists have found out the earths core has stopped spinning. One time I was trying to solder sheet copper to a round copper disk. I made a jig so I could rotate the assembly of copper. I had assumed this would make a better solder joint by applying heat while every thing was rotating. I was wrong! So I got my temperature gun out to see what was happening. It turns out that all the heat flows towards the center of a rotating object. This is stuff they don't teach you in school. It just seems to be a thermal law that causes heat to behave this way when rotating solid objects. So if the earth's core has stopped, all that heat stored there would tend to equalize outwards. I do read that our oceans are warming. But why isn't that heat going into the atmosphere? Our oceans are liquid. Probably different thermal laws for liquids.

8thsinner

There is a bigger problem. What we are being told about the climate appears to consistently be the exact opposite of what is actually happening. NASA just recently released data charts showing temperatures have not increased at all. These charts completely debunk the mythical claim that CO2 emissions are what is causing global warming. That's not all. CO2 appears to be absent in the upper atmosphere. Also the calculated emissions of CO2 never appear to show up in the atmosphere. The science writers don't know where the calculated CO2 is going. So naturally they propose the oceans are absorbing the CO2. Without data to backup that claim. A while back I proposed that the sun during sunspot activity emits more infrared energy. That particular frequency range will be absorbed by CO2 thus causing it to heat up. We all know that hot air rises (hot air balloons develop lift this way). But even in the upper atmosphere the CO2 should still keep absorbing more infrared thus causing it to continue to rise upwards. Right out of the atmosphere. So if I follow the science, the CO2 in our atmosphere is boiling away out into space. Luckily our sun doesn't continue to emit infrared energy full time. Just during sunspot activity.

There are other temperature dynamics going on too. Supposedly our scientists have found out the earths core has stopped spinning. One time I was trying to solder sheet copper to a round copper disk. I made a jig so I could rotate the assembly of copper. I had assumed this would make a better solder joint by applying heat while every thing was rotating. I was wrong! So I got my temperature gun out to see what was happening. It turns out that all the heat flows towards the center of a rotating object. This is stuff they don't teach you in school. It just seems to be a thermal law that causes heat to behave this way when rotating solid objects. So if the earth's core has stopped, all that heat stored there would tend to equalize outwards. I do read that our oceans are warming. But why isn't that heat going into the atmosphere? Our oceans are liquid. Probably different thermal laws for liquids.
I don't know if the heat is escaping even if the co2 is, i've been noticing over the last decade that the clouds are getting lower and lower, even those rare times when there are real clouds. This would indicate to me that pressure up there is rising and pushing .
Maybe they are also spewing out other gases of some sort, my chemistry sucks so I don't know how that would work. I'm only going by my observations.