:: Finding JT ::

HuntTech

An excerpt from one of his recent posts:

I have been busy reading up on 'John Titor' now. My impression is that he is a young guy, probably college age. I suspect he created the time traveller hoax to create a soapbox to express his philosophical and political peeves. John's time travel discussions seem to be a bit shallow. I doubt he really understands the principles that he is obviously parroting, probably having stumbled upon them on the net. Too bad I didn't know about this Titor fellow 'til now, I would have fried him.

I had been involved in the study of gravity and 'unorthodox' science for about 25 years. I have corresponded with innumerable people on the subject over the years even since before the www, and would not be surprised that some of my style has gotten noticed by someone.

With respect to terminology, I try to use conventionally accepted jargon when possible but often there is no adequate word to express a particular concept. So I often make up phrases on the fly. I honestly can't tell you whether I coined those terms you find so interesting or simply borrowed them unconsciously from a variety of sources. I will say that I speak from my own understanding. I do not need to make up stories or feel the need to gain attention for myself.

It was probably about 1999 that I gave up on caring about alternative science. That is likely about the timeframe when you will not see much further public discussion from me about the 'unusual'. I think that enough seeds have been planted that certain ideas have taken root in the culture now and it is no longer necessary for me to push.

If you prefer to believe that I am Titor then I don't really care to beg to convince you otherwise. But I am a bit insulted that this amateur is being given credit for my work.

virtualgirl

Interesting!!! He says he doesn't care if you believe him or not but JT also said that didn't he? I think O'Docharty should be explored further.

lev

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Oct 5 2004, 04:01 AM
Interesting!!!? He says he doesn't care if you believe him or not but JT also said that didn't he?? I think O'Docharty should be explored further.

::.. I agree :: Furthermore, after reading his response I feel even stronger about their being multiple people/ideologies intertwined to come up with the JT Circle ..::.. I thank Gerald for stepping forward and responding ..::

::.. My questions to Gerald O'Docharty ..::

::.. Your peers :: Who else either shared or help develop your ideas and terminology regarding Time Travel and gravity distortion methods ?..::

I have been busy reading up on 'John Titor' now. My impression is that he is a young guy, probably college age. I suspect he created the time traveller hoax to create a soapbox to express his philosophical and political peeves. John's time travel discussions seem to be a bit shallow. I doubt he really understands the principles that he is obviously parroting, probably having stumbled upon them on the net. Too bad I didn't know about this Titor fellow 'til now, I would have fried him.

::.. Is this based on information you were/are privy to? ..::

lev

::.. This is what I beleive so far ..::

::.. Gerald O'Dockarty - Originator of the TT methods and most of the Techie terms Titor stole.

::.. John Tooker/Tuker - John Titor? - The man behind the posts. Time Travel enthusiast.

::.. Tom Pawlicki - Originator of some of the ideologies that Titor used - The other person behind the posts?

::.. Andrew Benton - Originator of "The Time of Troubles: 1996-2015" storyline that Titor stole See Andrew's very familiar Story

StarLord

That is a very interesting tie in Lev. I esp. like the Spearweasel platform for information of future senarios.

lev

Originally posted by StarLord@Oct 5 2004, 07:26 PM
That is a very interesting tie in Lev.? I esp. like the Spearweasel platform for information of future senarios.

::.. I've invited a few folks to chime in and tell us what they think about all this ..::

StarLord

Question, has this same connection been proffered at Anomalies? If so, what was the reaction?

lev

Originally posted by StarLord@Oct 5 2004, 10:01 PM
Question, has this same connection been proffered at Anomalies? If so, what was the reaction?

::.. Not that I'm aware of ..::

Judge Bean

Wonderful stuff! Give us more! More! More information! What is this, the Information Access Road or Information Country Lane?

lev

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Oct 6 2004, 07:19 PM
Wonderful stuff! Give us more! More! More information! What is this, the Information Access Road or Information Country Lane?

::.. Oh - I plan to :: Hyperspace is a rough read so give me time ..::