First time doing the ouija, any help?

Sinder

A lot of people told me not to play again with a Ouija board.

That being said... if you do try it. Make sure you don't ask the spirit to prove to you it's real. Don't ask it to manifest. For instance, don't ask it to flash the lights if it's real. Doing so creates an opening for the spirit to manifest itself and enter our realm. That's not good.

Man, that was exactly what I was gonna do...

Sinder

I have used the board. I can confirm it works.

My advice to you; Don’t do it

If you don’t know what you are doing then it is akin to living in a big city and leaving your front door wide open. The people that walk in are generally the sort of people you don’t want in your house.

One of the reasons I decided to cancel it. I wouldn't have been able to sleep anymore if it worked...

Aruple

We're only two and we're gonna do it this Saturday in a forest near my house (don't ask why, no way I could do it in my house).

Any advice on how to do this?

What to do and don't?
I posted under mysticism. I have been possessed for two years now because a very evil person did witchcraft on me. Please do NOT play with that board. It could be a plastic $5 board from walmart and it is still dangerous. Through getting exorcisms done I have actually met people who got possessed this way. Demons don't care if you are a good person, once you open that door you are asking for it. it only takes 5 minutes to create a problem that might haunt you the rest of your life.

DEATH OMEN

I do hate repeating myself, so pardon if I do. My advice is to LEAVE IT ALONE. I don't care if you were told it cured cancer or gave you immortality, just get rid of it, if ANYONE tells you it's a toy, not sure if you should hit them with it or simply show them out. I might suggest doing both. Refer to my "rant" above if curious.

DEATH OMEN

You mean to tell me that someone from Tennessee is on here? We can meet where my state, North Carolina meets you state, swap tales about which state makes better "moonshine", try some , and after a while, we'll forget what we were talking about. 190 proof, drive you car with it or use it in a cigarette lighter, neither at the same time.

We're only two and we're gonna do it this Saturday in a forest near my house (don't ask why, no way I could do it in my house).

What to do and don't?
The easiest advice is the best advice,GOD , I sounded like Yoda then didn't i, OK don't do one, its highly likely when doing one for the first time you may be lucky or very unlucky and go beyond wasteland ,wasteland is occult terminology for borders,other countries( dimensional ) within the board,my advice simple, Don't do one ,get laid at the weekend instead ,its safer .Ouija's are forbidden dangerous tools, so at your own risk

Collin

What to do and don't?

Read some books from Aleister Crowley, he has a great book called: Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law!
It also contains several methods for using ouija bord and spells

Collin

I have used the board. I can confirm it works.

My advice to you; Don’t do it

If you don’t know what you are doing then it is akin to living in a big city and leaving your front door wide open. The people that walk in are generally the sort of people you don’t want in your house.

Door is already open, that's why I came back.