Fisa Memo

jcolanzi

Rosenstein threatened Nunes and the Republicans that they would be investigated if they released the FISA memo.

Then after it was released, there was the train crash with all the Republican leaders on board.

The traitors won't go quietly.

jcolanzi

Now that the FISA memo is out Nunes is getting ready for the next investigation.

This time it's the State Department. That's why FISA is only the tip of the iceberg. Obama had operatives in every branch of the gov't.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think it will be different this time. The money that funds them is already being cut off.

Trump's using NATO to go after slave traders and traffickers. Italy for example has already been stopping Somali slave ships which are sources of Soros funding.

I want to believe it will be different this time, but want to protect my own feelings and not get my hopes up. And yeah, behind the scenes tons of human trafficking is being disrupted, but why behind the scenes? Is it so that we don't publish our moves to the enemy?

Saudi's have been confiscating funds and jailing billionaires that fund terrorists.

Be careful. Q said the Saudis are the enemy and control much of our country.

A lot has been going on behind the scene and the news media doesn't cover it.

I just said that! lol.

Trumps been in only a little over a year, but the problem has been building for decades.

True. Patience has never been one of my strong points.

jcolanzi

Grassley - Graham memo unredacted.

This new memo is undeniable proof that the Clinton campaign paid for the Steele report.

jcolanzi

Cristina Laila for the Gateway Pundit reports, Congressional investigators are looking into whether the FBI paid dossier author Christopher Steele’s travel expenses to D.C and Rome in order to make him look like an official “informant” rather than a DNC-paid oppo research operative before the FISA court.