Floating City?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yeah, they probably didn't have cameras... They said it floated through trees without bending them down... Could it have been some sort of hologram? Then again, something would have to project the hologram, right? It's definitely an interesting story, though...

Why would a whole village lie? Seems a bit odd to me. Hologram, ship, glimpse of the future..?????

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Yeah, they probably didn't have cameras... They said it floated through trees without bending them down... Could it have been some sort of hologram? Then again, something would have to project the hologram, right? It's definitely an interesting story, though...

Why would a whole village lie? Seems a bit odd to me. Hologram, ship, glimpse of the future..?????
Yeah, I agree, a whole village saw this... That can't be brushed under the rug. If it were just a hoax or a story, sooner or later someone would come forth and say something...

(Good to see ya, Paula! ;) )

Krish

If it is true, looks like, there are serious carnival type cruise ships (the floating city) in some Planet that are doing this....very interesting. If we are moving at our technology level, why they can not? All you need is a very high level Tesla system to move in space and dimensions....

BlastTyrant

it is the new "thing" instead of flying rich people to space or the moon or mars they are now making the rich their own flying cities so they don't have to be around the common folk.

But it could of possibly been a brief glimpse into another dimension or another alternate earth that broke free for what ever reason? maybe in that time they had a really strong solar flare and it caused a brief dimensional jump or projected the image to different dimensions, or maybe a different dimension had their own Philadelphia Experiment but instead of using a ship they used a whole city?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is most likely far fetched, but I wonder if the sun or magnetic field could have created a reflection, somehow, of an existing city nearby... ?

TnWatchdog

This is most likely far fetched, but I wonder if the sun or magnetic field could have created a reflection, somehow, of an existing city nearby... ?
I've read that some chemicals in chemtrails resemble LED screen displays and work has been done to energize them into holograms. What better a place to experiment the effects on people in the bush of Africa where there would be no cameras. It reminds me of various viruses/experiments gone wrong that originated in Africa. Is this part of the great deception? Who knows but this theory that came to me from reading your post Paula and the post from Poison. Then again it could be an alien cruise line for the hard working aliens on vacation. "Look at those primitive life forms walking around on two legs", they shout out to each other.