FLORIDA

walt willis

I think the first was a shaky hand camera shot of Venus and the last one was the moon.
Now the middle movie may have been an ARC or alien reproduction craft called a TR3-B craft?
Its a good web site...Thanks!

Krish

Yes...they could be misinformed visuals...one thing though...the TR3-B could be a good sight except it does not have magnetic propulsion to go at super high speed and maneuver fast...if that is what people looked at.

Interesting part is we could not get high level sustained magnetic system at our present technology. Rarely we could get 40 Tesla...in lab conditions...let alone 50,000 Tesla. sad but true.

Besides, need to find out why so many UFO are around Earth? May be a transit point to go somewhere. Bad part is Milky Way does not have many good stuff...even then it would be the another side...who knows what the deal is...

Stuff to see:
Spotted: A disk of young stars near the center of the Milky Way

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Maybe it's the end of the World and they just wanna watch it happen. UFOs and time travelers alike.

....Afterall wouldn't we all just grab a bottle of Whisky and watch it happen.

Krish

That is very possible even though the comments are in jest...we have serious trouble ahead in the next 5 years across the globe....:D

TimeFlipper

Maybe it's the end of the World and they just wanna watch it happen. UFOs and time travelers alike.

....Afterall wouldn't we all just grab a bottle of Whisky and watch it happen.
YOU might grab a bottle of whiskey SP, but im certain that you and Dawg know the lady that I would be grabbing lol ;):rolleyes::D

Krish

from 1994...the UFOs changed their visits to many places...like China, South Africa, Zimbabwe, USA, Israel, India.

That means some stuff could be coming in to those countries...good or bad...???