Flux Capacitor

Astral Vibe

Flux Capacitor

After watching, Back to the Future Part 2, last night. I have been willing to make John Bajak's Flux Capacitor and experiment with it.

So I searched for information on how to build it and the only document that holds the best info is this one this is still confusing me as it is not certain information.

I would like anybody who knows how to build one of these things or has any experience, to please come forward and help me to get ideas on what I need to build it and possibly a better schmatic of it.
Thankyou.

BTW this is now going to be my main project.

StarLord

Flux Capacitor

Astral Vibe, of course, yours won't run on Banana Peels, Coffee Grounds and other assorted garbage right?

gomp

Re: Flux Capacitor

John Bajak's "Flux Capacitor" was basically a really annoying buzzer. My theory is thast John was not very stable to begin with, and maybe during a mild halusination he built this thing at which point the constant noise knocked the fragial tea pot that was his fractured mind right off the stove. Sending him into a deep inner fantasy land of time warps MIB and alien inplants. Last I heard his was in a mental institution.

there is pleanty of info about this device on the internet, you can find plans in a quick google search. Have fun playing with it. and I hope you dont go compleatly loopy

StarLord

I would be interested to know the amount of EMF that is produced. The brain is a infinately finely tuned organ, where millionths of a part of various chemicals can cause changes. Electrical fields of certain types can also as the brain and the body itself is a combination of chemical and electrical signals.

You get one brain only, and it is the only organ that does not regenerate cells if I am not mistaken.

MutableTimeLine

A flux capacitor, huh? Hmm. Uh, well, would it by itself or apart of some unit? (Probably. Yeah.) I'm certain you're trying to do this to experiment with not just as a hobby on Sunday afternoons. Sounds incredibly challenging, but...since you want to do I can't see any reason why it can't be done.

fluxwarp

Actually I've built several versions of this device and the schematic calls for a peizo TRANSDUCER not a peizo BUZZER.The difference being;the buzzer has a built in circuit so that all you have do is apply power to make it buzz,beep, whatever.However, with transducer, you must have an external circuit to make it work.;)