FNG (F*ing New Guy)

TimeFlipper

Much obliged! I do have to admit that my aim was to also improve my writing skills as I tend to go on wild tangents as one would stumble upon those weird staircases out in the wilderness that leads to nowhere.

Perhaps Paranormalis will be the focus for you, thus evading the fruitless offshoots of distraction :)..

walt willis

Oh snap! So you are Mr. Walt Willis actual! I had no idea! I salute you sir. I just thought someone was using your name as a call sign.

I hope to someday hear of all of your truly fantastic (though some clearly traumatic) experiences.
Karl Mundy and Carlos Hathcock were friends and it was a Marine cousin that taught me how to shoot when I was just 6 years old.
Simper fie fella! I was drafted into the Army and was not a happy camper back then, but now see the need for the draft as a way to reverse the trend of anti Americanism. Our schools and mass media have driven our youth to the far left that may one day lead us into another civil war? Stay frosty and read what-IF books like "Enemies foreign and Domestic" by a friend Matt Bracken.

Attachments

• 101042415_3456609471025135_7231408892649930752_o.jpg
    101042415_3456609471025135_7231408892649930752_o.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 2

03snafubar31

Karl Mundy and Carlos Hathcock were friends and it was a Marine cousin that taught me how to shoot when I was just 6 years old.
Simper fie fella! I was drafted into the Army and was not a happy camper back then, but now see the need for the draft as a way to reverse the trend of anti Americanism. Our schools and mass media have driven our youth to the far left that may one day lead us into another civil war? Stay frosty and read what-IF books like "Enemies foreign and Domestic" by a friend Matt Bracken.
You were among the greatest! Among fking LEGENDS! I truly envy you.

I have mixed feelings about another draft. I would rather be fighting alongside someone who actually wants to be there instead of some Antifa sympathizer who might either cut and run or shoot me in the back. You are absolutely correct though. We are on the brink of civil war and those who are the ones who actually wish it come about will be the 1st ones to truly regret it.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”
― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Hard times are upon us. If these folks continue down this road of lawlessness and destruction then I'd be more than ready to aide fellow patriots standing by and clear out the gene pool some.

OohFKingRAH

walt willis

You were among the greatest! Among fking LEGENDS! I truly envy you.

I have mixed feelings about another draft. I would rather be fighting alongside someone who actually wants to be there instead of some Antifa sympathizer who might either cut and run or shoot me in the back. You are absolutely correct though. We are on the brink of civil war and those who are the ones who actually wish it come about will be the 1st ones to truly regret it.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”
― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Hard times are upon us. If these folks continue down this road of lawlessness and destruction then I'd be more than ready to aide fellow patriots standing by and clear out the gene pool some.

OohFKingRAH
I agree with every word you said, and also pray for peace. I had 14 fellow soldiers die next to me and one that begged me to end his pain.
I still get very angry and sad every time I think about those young men. I know a lot of old veterans that will answer the call if needed.
We love our peace and quiet and will try to avoid a fight, but if it's a fight they want, we will do some nasty shit to them.

Attachments

• 5ae2fbc0df21a.jpeg
    5ae2fbc0df21a.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2

03snafubar31

I agree with every word you said, and also pray for peace. I had 14 fellow soldiers die next to me and one that begged me to end his pain.
I still get very angry and sad every time I think about those young men. I know a lot of old veterans that will answer the call if needed.
We love our peace and quiet and will try to avoid a fight, but if it's a fight they want, we will do some nasty shit to them.
I enlisted in the Corps as soon as the recruitment offices opened back up after 9/11. The recruiters looked at me, almost with disbelief, that I chose infantry and I wanted to go ASAP. November of that year I was in MCRD, San Diego. Why did I join? I was bullied a lot when I was a kid. I didn't have any friends and I was 1 of only 5 Asian kids (Filipino actually) that went to my school. I was born there and came to the states when I was 5. I knew nothing about American culture and there wasn't anyone to help me learn. I turned into quite the jackass as a kid and got into a lot of trouble and ended up with a bunch of charges, though very lucky that I was kept at a juvenile level. (Dead beat dad back on island. Go figure!) I was going nowhere fast with my life. Then those fkers flew the planes into the towers and it seemed as if all of that pent up aggression just came out and I felt that I could do some good by doing some really bad things to some really bad people.

Anyhow (trying to super summarise) I soon found myself in the initial invasion and 2 more combat tours in and around Falluja. 10 years later I end up with a MEDRET due to injuries sustained in combat. I'll post an article here, the only one I can find these days. I think I had saved other articles.

I just DESPISE bullies and that's what these twats are. Bullies\fascists claiming to be fighting fascism. I won't stand for it.

Get some.

BAY AREA / Hometown heroes / Critics say recruiting is Marines' motive in billboards recognizing bravery in war

060110-M-6237R-006

walt willis

I enlisted in the Corps as soon as the recruitment offices opened back up after 9/11. The recruiters looked at me, almost with disbelief, that I chose infantry and I wanted to go ASAP. November of that year I was in MCRD, San Diego. Why did I join? I was bullied a lot when I was a kid. I didn't have any friends and I was 1 of only 5 Asian kids (Filipino actually) that went to my school. I was born there and came to the states when I was 5. I knew nothing about American culture and there wasn't anyone to help me learn. I turned into quite the jackass as a kid and got into a lot of trouble and ended up with a bunch of charges, though very lucky that I was kept at a juvenile level. (Dead beat dad back on island. Go figure!) I was going nowhere fast with my life. Then those fkers flew the planes into the towers and it seemed as if all of that pent up aggression just came out and I felt that I could do some good by doing some really bad things to some really bad people.

Anyhow (trying to super summarise) I soon found myself in the initial invasion and 2 more combat tours in and around Falluja. 10 years later I end up with a MEDRET due to injuries sustained in combat. I'll post an article here, the only one I can find these days. I think I had saved other articles.

I just DESPISE bullies and that's what these twats are. Bullies\fascists claiming to be fighting fascism. I won't stand for it.

Get some.

BAY AREA / Hometown heroes / Critics say recruiting is Marines' motive in billboards recognizing bravery in war

060110-M-6237R-006
WOW! What a life fella! We owe you our love and thank you for your love of country! Our US "Bill of Rights" is a very special document that was written to protect us all from Tyrants. I feel the same way about evil psychopaths. They are everywhere and getting stronger each day in the country. At some point we may need to dust off the tools of our trade and get down and dirty again? As a Marine you'll need a good AR-10 and to read a few good "What-IF" type books like One Second After, Enemies foreign and Domestic, Holding Their Own, Lights Out, and Unintended Consequences. Peace follows war just as war follows peace, and once a Marine always a Marine! Stay frosty and be safe!

Attachments

• 3image027.jpg
    3image027.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1