For All The Chicken Littles

TimeFlipper

They omitted to tell us that a whopping great meteorite is going to hit us instead :eek::D
Dont panic PaulaJedi ;):D

Zeirbah

I like that, the chicken littles. It's good that it's not going to happen, but things could change... A chicken little is a person who believes the world will end all the time, and panics.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I always like a good doomsday theory/rumor once in a while! It's interesting this one became big enough that NASA had to step in and debunk it. Should we be worried?

TimeFlipper

I always like a good doomsday theory/rumor once in a while! It's interesting this one became big enough that NASA had to step in and debunk it. Should we be worried?
Yes we should be worried...NASA debunks UFO`s and we all know why they do that :eek::D

Poison Pen

Well so far they have not been wrong. All these (NEO;s) Near Earth Objects have missed. I digress back to the 2012 scare.Niburi
NASA is just trying to bolster their nonexistent credibility. Everyone knows you can plan a picnic on any doomsday prediction.

NASA really has nothing to do with this. Its the internet trolls and conspiracy theorists that start these kind of dooms day rumors. They choose to implore scare tactics and create panic rather than actually checking this stuff. Its not just NASA. There are thousands of amateur astronmony buffs watching the skies everyday. Its up to people to choose fact or fairytale. Any asteroid that was on a collision course with earth would be spotted long before it made impact. Can we stop it? Who knows? If we can't then forget Armageddon! It will pale in comparison to a huge asteroid impact! It will be at this point where we find out if religion is fact or fairytale.