forrunner - future

Sixdax

Hello my name is sixdax and come to give you a message through this device.

right now this message and other than being passed in different languages and media.

After a high transformation on this planet humans will be tested, like us, so will have a range of technologies and knowledge that even you do not have and for safety to human life, planetary and safety of the solar system, we avoid that humans can such technology. The Ethical level and human moral conduct yet unfortunately is too low to have access to more advanced technologies that would give solution to all human problems that go now.

The planet is undergoing a major transformation process, this physical transformation there will be destruction in some cities, such as California, New York, sinking cities such as Tokyo, Beijing and New Orleans, and coastal cities in Brazil.

In Brazil in 2023 there will be changes in policy thus bringing harmony and balance both moral, cultural and economic.

US United States of America, will go through a major economic collapse along with Russia, China, Brazil, but with great success in balance even after a few years

Currently in Brazil, there is a big blind leads unfortunately beings trying to accomplish their desires that attack humans today call terrorism. Unfortunately there are guys in the team forrunner are working hard and with success in influencing police forces called to find those beings who want to carry out the attacks.

In 2016 and 2017 China will have typhoons and earthquakes Very common, we are working with our technology to undermine the forces of phenomena.

2016 and June 2017 the tensions between potential increase quickly, but no way to avoid.

dax.

Krish

1. What Technologies? Please explain...
2. Russia - what cause?
3. China - except natural calamities due to climate change...everything else would be as has been for the last 30 years...
4. USA now is a bank to support the planet along with security - so, it will stay the same...that is what Trump is saying...any different...tell us.
5. What about Islam groups that want their country but separated between three or four groups?

Sixdax

1. About the technologies used, have not allowed to say much about because I get orders, but I can humbly talk about the same: the technologies used are to control electricity in a whole, one of the team members put their hands inside device to increase the electromagnetic field of the hand, then is inserted with an injection given substances (substance still unknown at present humans) in a specific part of the brain, the frontal lobe, parietal lobe and temporal lobe.

The technology used by us for disease cure whatever it is ... it's vibrator, that vibration had acted in cells in atmos itself and electrostatic body, so there is harmony, thus effecting cure.

Today you have a similar treatment called "orthomolecular"

2. Russia as a whole is influencing countries to their interests that we can say personally ... International relations are a very complex mechanism that can be controlled by a single center. Russia supports that Latin America to gain more independence within these Western attempts.

One of the most important problems of contemporary international relations is the tendency of the West to keep all the cost dominance in global and regional affairs.

Latin America and the Caribbean are no exceptions.

Russian forces in the area of the Golan Heights, but we definitely do not want to see Iranian forces close to Israel.

Forgive me for my bad languages, I'm still not used to this kind of language, my forte is Russian, Portuguese and French.

Dax.

Krish

Thank you...after the fifth one, I will reply...the whole items...you can use Russian in addition to English...as we can get translated...if the English is not good...

alpha centauri

@Krish
I think he/she has answered all the questions. at least question four or five. Is three a question?
you probably mean Islam group that want to devide the USA but the could also mean the Islam group that want to divide their own country. There is only three countries that are divided know by different Islam groups that are Lybia (civil war), Syria (civil war) and Iraq (civil war).

If there is a war in the US between IS and the rest of the country. there will no longer be a war between races because they will unite and look at their own foundation and that is Christianity. You dont have to believe every thing the bible says because some things are wrong. But the new testament and Jesus would be a good foundation for all religions not only Christianity. Love your neighbour as (and) you love yourself. I call it unconditional love.

alpha centauri

hallo sixdax,
Dont worry about your English. My English is bad, too. I found no message in another lanuage maybe you can post links to the websites and medias the messages are posted.
I hope you return here. I believe you by the way. Some things I heard before not the catastrophic things but the technical thingsand the transformation.

Question:
a) How can we help you in your attempt to help the planet?
b) Can we prevent some things you meantioned?
c) Do you mean Russia helps other countries?
d) Which alien races do you know?
e) What about Europe, Africa and the middle East are they changed too?
f) Will there appear new land in the Pacific and in the Atlantic Ocean?
g) what do you mean bad ethics? Is the solution to love unconditionally?
h) Will hermeticism be world religion? (it think it is not called hermeticism, maybe lawofone? or Krya Yoga? )

Krish

@Krish
I think he/she has answered all the questions. at least question four or five. Is three a question?
you probably mean Islam group that want to devide the USA but the could also mean the Islam group that want to divide their own country. There is only three countries that are divided know by different Islam groups that are Lybia (civil war), Syria (civil war) and Iraq (civil war).

If there is a war in the US between IS and the rest of the country. there will no longer be a war between races because they will unite and look at their own foundation and that is Christianity. You dont have to believe every thing the bible says because some things are wrong. But the new testament and Jesus would be a good foundation for all religions not only Christianity. Love your neighbour as (and) you love yourself. I call it unconditional love.

Thank you for the reply. I am going on a different route. I do know what will happen for the next 200 years...but can not discuss very much except that Florida will be under the sea. The way it happened is that I dreamed that I was in a space ship and overlooking USA and was told it is 200 years from your present position. It may not happen...but can...

The reason is because we messed up our Civilization big time. One key word set is BAD Governance. That is what the big guys said.. I am doing my best to reduce the mess...but nothing positive happened as of now. So, I wanted to know if others see the same thing or not...

Oh! After watching Fox News, I thought that why these people want to fight with our OLD sand box that China took, and not do a NEW Sand Box. I can help in that.

Last edited:

Tron1

I had a dream florida was under water. Something caused it from staying dry, I saw something come from the sky, funny you should say that krish. Florida has a magnetic pole down there some where. heard inside the Bermuda Triangle.

Krish

I had a dream florida was under water. Something caused it from staying dry, I saw something come from the sky, funny you should say that krish. Florida has a magnetic pole down there some where. heard inside the Bermuda Triangle.

I had a dream that in 2029, we would have a big asteroid come our way...but I did not see the after effect...So, do not know where it is going.

Either way, it would be a bigger mess than what is happening now in Louisiana, where I live (northern part)....So, problems are coming...get ready...

Perhaps, all of us should compare our dreams and create our own Predictions or activities...