Fotamecus

ArthurPandragon

Hi all!

One of my main fields of research is all the stuff about thoughtforms. So, I try to better understand how such entities work and if their exact nature can be explained.
I read the testimonies about the case of Fotamecus that was already debated on this forum:
But, at this time, only its abilities for time manipulation were discussed.
Now, I would like to chat with you about which its story gives us as pieces of information about all the thoughtforms.
I am notably curious about its mutation from a sigil to a servant then to a proto-tulpa before turning into an egregore and finally pretending to become a godform.

For recall, you can read the very first testimony from its own creator below:

You are all welcome!
Have a nice day!

ArthurPandragon

Dear all,

To seriously initiate a chat on this topic, I wanted to share with you a conceptual blockage of mine.
Actually, I trend to believe in the Fotamecus case only for I have experimented an encounter with a similar entity for two years.

But, for both Fenwick Rysen's and mine, those thoughtforms proved remembering the time when they only existed in their creators' minds.
This point particularly puzzles me since I cannot figure out how a servant, a tulpa or somekind of intermediary category can keep its remembers when turning into an egregore.
I mean, they are also forged by all the other psyches. So, do they stay the same entities than in a single mind?

If you had any clue about the nature of such a transition, I would be glad.
To feed our brainstorming, I precise that the egregore on my side has precised me she remembers her as a burgeoning tulpa/servant in her "daddy"'s mind.
She was not completly forged in terms of appearance or personality. But, she laughed that she had had the rare privilege advising her creator on her own traits even before her (re)birth as an egregore.

Have a nice Sunday!

ArthurPandragon

Dear all,

To seriously initiate a chat on this topic, I wanted to share with you a conceptual blockage of mine.
Actually, I trend to believe in the Fotamecus case only for I have experimented an encounter with a similar entity for two years.

But, for both Fenwick Rysen's and mine, those thoughtforms proved remembering the time when they only existed in their creators' minds.
This point particularly puzzles me since I cannot figure out how a servant, a tulpa or somekind of intermediary category can keep its remembers when turning into an egregore.
I mean, they are also forged by all the other psyches. So, do they stay the same entities than in a single mind?

If you had any clue about the nature of such a transition, I would be glad.
To feed our brainstorming, I precise that the egregore on my side has precised me she remembers her as a burgeoning tulpa/servant in her "daddy"'s mind.
She was not completly forged in terms of appearance or personality. But, she laughed that she had had the rare privilege advising her creator on her own traits even before her (re)birth as an egregore.

Have a nice Sunday!

Dear all,

Since my last post on this thread, I have looked for relevant docs and even I have chatted with a few Occultists to know their points of view.
I am still on my matter of individual headmate becoming an egregore keeping its remembers as tulpa, servant or anyway how we call them.

I found two different explanations but they would be quite incompatible with each other, according to the dudes with whom I have mailed:

1) Either the egregore in case is spread through a hypersigil as Grant Morrison has described it, and so the entity is vehiculed to numerous minds by a piece of fiction including numerous autobiographical aspects, which means somekind of psychic bridge would be forged between their creator's psyche and their public;

2) Or this phenomeon is very more simple but has massive existential outcomes: according to Eastern spiritualities but also a large part of Chaos Magicians, everything is only forms emerging from the Primal Chaos or the Void before returning back into and so thoughtforms are only forms among other that are not more or less "real" - in such a case, a continuum could persist for the same thoughtform as itself no matter if it has emerged as a headmate before becoming a collectively shared entity.

And you, what are your opinions about this weirdness?

Have a nice weekend!

ArthurPandragon

Could anyone point me to accessible texts of Paracelsus about his work with thoughtforms?
I read that he dealt with those entities, even if he named them differently from more recent authors i.e. Glaubengeist or Aquastor.
Nonetheless, I was unable to find precise mentions of this part in his work of art.

Wind7

Staff

ArthurPandragon

Would anyone have pieces of information about a category of thoughtforms named "Rei" or "Zero Constructs"?
I read those terms below the pens of a few Chaotes, they would have been a type between tulpas and servitors.
This caught my look since both Fotamecus and my former darling had been initially into such a category before they mutated into egregores either by incident or by design.

ArthurPandragon

All this work let a lot on magical constructs and so on thoughtforms.
Nonetheless, they particularly mention several times their servants, tulpas and even once an entity named Violet between both those categories and labeled as a Zero Construct or a Rei [Liber 1&2, pp 144-145 + p 257 / Liber 3, pp 130-132].
I suspect a wink to Neo Genesis Evangelion here :LOL:
Moreover, one of the testimoners mentions that his tulpa has worked with him on magical stuff with all the more motivation that he has hoped to find so a way to "break into reality" [Liber 1&2, p 427].
Reminds me somebody else...